Black trackday car

bob the builder

Please close this thread. change of plans

It will be available shortly after my trackday on the 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] august. If anyone is interested in buying it After a recent trackday at Mallory and a passenger ride in bobs megabusa i have decided to sell the old girl and get something similar.
feel free to come down for a passenger ride to see how she goes.

I have owned the car for about 4 years and have made a few upgrades to it .
Included in the sale is some spares and almost everything needed to return it to standard condition.The car will also come with a new mot as I know it will sail through.

Shell is in good condition with a few minor rust bubbles here and there. Most the interior has been removed and has two bucket seats fitted on standard rails.
Strut braces front and rear

Engine: great condition. It was rebuilt end of last year by me after spinning a shell at oulton park.
It got all new bottom end bearings, replacement standard crank, replacement conrod, new gaskets and seals throughout , new head gasket. Oil and filter replaced after every trackday.

Turbo: standard turbo rebuilt by turboforce in march after it let go at donnington. This trackday will be the first run out for it. It has a forge actuator and a dawes type manual boost controller running 1.2 bar

Gearbox: great condition no wines or noises. I rebuilt this with new bearings and oil when i first got the car as the input shaft bearing was knackered.Oils changed in diffs and transfer at same time.

Clutch is a rps clutch which is good condition and has only done 6 trackdays since fitting it.Have a braided line fitted.
Front mount intercooler

16 row oil cooler mounted on top of engine.

Suspension: Tien superstreet coilovers ,adjustable top mount, all in great condition and comes with two adjusting spanners.
Front is set to -3 camber
Rear is set to -2 camber.

Brakes: front are willwood 4 pots with 305mm discs in great condition, just fitted some new pads (£130 used for f3 and touring cars)
Rears are standard in good condition with recent standard pads.
All have braided lines fitted earlier this year.

I have just fitted some new extended wheel studs all round.

Tyres: I have two sets of 16” tyres and wheels that come with the car. 1 set of standard road tyres and 1 set of slicks.

Exhaust is 2.5” scorpion with decat pipe in great condition
ECU is a mines unit.
Also fitted is a cat1 alarm and comes with 1 remote.

I think thats about it, if i remember anything else i will update the post.
I am after £3750 ono which will include derlivery within 100 mile radius and all spares i have.

As is with most of these cars if it doesn’t sell and there is enough interest in the uprated parts then i will sell them separate then sell the car as standard.
I will try and post some pics up but computers are not my strong point.
If you would like more pics pm me and i will send you a link to my photo bucket .there are all sorts on there from rebuild pics to trackday vids.

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

you getting a megabusa then bob?

great fun and built for the job in hand, the onlydownsides with them is that you will obviously hurt yourself should you have a trip off the track and secondly is that people expect you to go past them in one of these type of cars which kind of takes your fun factor away a little unless you overtake like for like cars.

not good fun in the wet either lol

good luck with the sale btw

bob the builder

bobby it will probably be a robin hood b2 as its in my budget. as regards to having a off i will be putting a full cage on to help with this.

warpspeed i know i will probably regret it but just after something easier to run and cart about.

anyway after monday if this thread dissapears then you know i have changed my mind as i do love it to bits when i am on the track,but we will see.