Black Pulsar (forged)

neil240z

I am putting my Pulsar up for sale, it was owned for nearly 9 years by Kev (gtirpulsar) and I have had it for 18 months so not many UK owners.

1992 J Plate in Black
137k in total, approx 40k on rebuilt engine.
The engine had a nut and bolt rebuild by Nissan in Germany after an engine failure and HKS pistons and head gasket were fitted the bill from Nissan was 4,700 euros exc pistons etc..
87mm HKS Pistons
HKS 264 Cams
HKS 2mm HG
KYB suspension with pillowball mounts (front)
stock brakes with yellow stuff pads
15" Mim alloys (Wide Offset) with mint 195/45/15 Rainsport 2 tyres or some 17" wolfrace alloys in white can be fitted instead.
Helix organic clutch
Dastek Unichip
walbro 255lph pump
Full Mongoose with 5" tail
Front mount intercooler
HKS BOV
car is extremley quick on the 15"s and sticks very well on the uniroyals, I had a drag race against a 400hp Aston Vantage and it couldnt stay with it.
body work is not great, usual rusty arches on rear and some small stone dents. but i have just waxoyled the whole underneath so is very well protected in that area.

has immobliser and Tracker and has nearly 11 months MOT Tax till end of Septemeber (now SORN) though it would be an ideal track car.

£2995

Last edited:

warringtonjack

That sounds a tad cheap to me mate for a forged R. Dont sell yourself short! Unless of course you need the cash. Good luck with the sale! :thumbsup:

neil240z

As above, worth much more than that Neil.

YYAAAYYY!!!!
haha, cheers Andy, well its worth whatever one wants to pay i guess but as the mileage is a little higher than some and the body work is not perfect then i priced it fairly to sell. :)

some pics

cheers

Neil

neil240z

thanks for the comments, wheels, maybe but would need to be a good offer i.e £400, may seem steep but these rims are rare and the rainsport 2's are near new.

though if that seems steep, there are a set just come on ebay for £150 starting bid without tyres, slightly wider offset than mine too.

cheers.

neil240z

hi mate,

car is currently at work having jobs done for MOT, then I have to swap the turbo then its ready to go to a new home, so its not ready for sale just yet, any questions can be asked via PM.

cheers

neil240z

Car now has full MOT, may be interested in swapping wheels for a good set of 17's (white) something like compomotive.

cheers

GTIR1000

i had those wheels on my mk1 golf there called mim alpines or also known as mim 1900's loved them only got rid as i went down to 13's good luck with the sale mate

neil240z

i had those wheels on my mk1 golf there called mim alpines or also known as mim 1900's loved them only got rid as i went down to 13's good luck with the sale mate
cheers for that, think i will strip them, paint them white and do a few more bits then take some more pics. :)