Black GTi-R (Import)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jspulsar

Here we have my pride and joy, but time has come to sell up because im moving in with my girlfriend so it has to go :(

At the minute it has a private plate on which i will be selling with the car, the proper reg is L9** GTG

Mileage - I've had a look at the very first MOT certificate to work out the exact mileage is 93508 (2007) which is 58103miles. So the difference is 16k, so its done 74103 with my calculator hahaha.
I have all the documents surounding this car and the date is was imported. This car has had one previous owner from 2007 -> When i bought it and ive owned it just over one year. I've got all previous MOT papers. along with loads of receipts.

Last oil change was done less than one week ago with oil from opie oils.

Abit about it;
Hornet Alarm
tein superstreets
willwood 4 pot front brakes
pace front mount
powerflex front bush kit
whiteline rear arb
front and rear brace
pace front mount
3"turbo elbow and front pipe (custom)
scorpion exhaust
kn induction kit
hks boost controler set 1 bar
greddy type bov
exeedy uprated clutch
jun lightened flywheel
walbro fuel pump
blitz boost guage in pillar pod
evo 4 front recaros
Coilovers

There is probably ALOT ive forgot in all honest.

No smokes, no rattles, clutch is fine and holds boost.

Note - This car is about 300bhp so its NOT for the faint hearted =)

Location - Dronfield
MOT - 20th September 2011
Tax - 31/10/11

This used to be Windsor's car on here (If he still posts on here im not sure) =)
All yours for £3500 :thumbsup:
Thanks for looking, James.

jspulsar

No-one interested? I met someone off here down at modified nationals off here, sorry that i cant remember your name i was fairly drunk by that time haha but nice meeting you whoever you were ! :D

Gaz gtiR

it was me! lol yep you must of been drunk coz you were letting ur mate drive your car to the shop. we both agreed you were brave. haha. i had a kip friday afternoon & woke up to find your R parked outside my tent i was gutted mine wasnt there. you must of camped rite next to us. ur not far from me actualy. ur in dronfield? im in buxton about half hour away from you!

Gutted to see your car isnt selling its a minter! i prefer it to mine! lol

jspulsar

Oh hey ! Yes i was stupidly drunk by then and it only got worse hahaha You should have come over the day after, we were the lads in that massive blue tent that set that gazebo next to us on fire by accident :D (We didnt even know them) :D. I take it you heard what happend to that orange tent opposite us ?

But ye im in Dronfield, we used to go up into buxton to the Anchor i think its called on a Thursday ? You could buy mine if u wanted :D :D

Gaz gtiR

hahaha that was our gazebo you set on fire haha... lmao. i think i tryed gettin in that big blue tent friday nite? i thought it was my mates. dont ask i was very drunk & abit lost lol luckaly there was no1 in it... lol. no i didnt hear about the orange tent?? what happend? did you set that on fire to?? haha... the anchor dousnt ring a bell?

if i had the money id have yours as it is cleaner than mine but ive just spent aload of money on mine gettin it mapped so ill have to make do for now. SWAP YOU!! haha

jspulsar

Oh that was yours ?! hahaha one of ur mates came over and said he had talked to one of us about the fire and bits floating off it, my mate that said "Oh ye, he didnt say" .. But it was him, he came back pissed as fuck and fell over the BBQ lol and FUCK touching those coals ahaha. Ye on saturday someone took a shit in the middle of that orange tent lol even better than that tho, is whoever did it then wiped there arse on their chairs outside LOL.

No idea if you tried, we got fucking wasted both nights haha. I'll swap you for some cash =D

Gaz gtiR

that shit that sum1 took my mate was packin up & a big smell of crap came past us all in the gazebo. hed only gone & stood in it. hahahaha was funny as. lol think you had gone home by this point or you mite of been on the showground? yep it was a messy weekend. are you going to USC??

hmmm if i had some spare cash id defo think about it lol

jspulsar

HAHAHA No-one knows who did it, even now! I think there are a couple of mates going to the USC actually, i didnt put my car on that show haha I think we had left :)

Gaz gtiR

haha they obviusly couldnt get to the toilets a 100 yards away in time lol. shame its abit of a chav show with big daft bodykits & dust bins for exhausts! but its a good excuse for a piss up. we got a taxi in to peterbouragh on sat nite it was a good nite out!

youll have to let me know if your going to USC & if youve still got the R. we'll have to meet up & drive down there =)

jspulsar

God knows, worst part of that is the fact they were all asleep when whoever did it - did it lol. Im not really someone that shows my car off at shows, i just go fot the piss up =) But ye ill let u know!

Still no interest in this car !! :(

Gaz gtiR

i know what u mean im not realy the show & shine person. its not what the R's are about! haha was it 1 of your tents?

i think youll regret selling it anyway. keep it you know you want to! lol

jspulsar

We literally knew like 2 of them, apart from us 3 lads in that tent. So when it happened we were all pissing ourselves laughing. That evo next to my car was quite a nice looking motor.

It has to go unfortunatly :(

Gaz gtiR

yeh well we wer pissin ourselfs when my mate stood in it. hahaha he wont live it down lmao... that evo was 1 of ours. nothin compared to the R tho. power delivery is alot smoother on the evo. i prefer how agressive the pulsar is!

i wish u had it up for sale about a year ago! i would of had it without a doubt! but ive just spent over £1200 on a new turbo, full service & nistune remap on my R so dont realy want to get rid of mine just yet! =/

has yours been mapped atall??

jspulsar

The fact it was actually human shit makes it all that much funnier ! It's funny u should say that becuase i had it booked in about 3 weeks ago just for that at John Nobles but i decided i wanted to sell it instead :( so not as of yet!

Gaz gtiR

thats y i couldnt stop laughin coz it was human shit. if it was dog shit it would have just been 1 of them things lol. but there was no dogs there so you can emagine how he got laughed at :lol:

hmmm i wud of took it to Ed at fusion motorsport in surry. i no its a mission but its well worth it for the nistune map. theres only him & 1 other company that do nistune i think & there both down south. i trailerd mine! well worth it tho. Ed no's his stuff. & if uve got standerd ecu noble wouldnt of been able to do anything as you cant map the standerd ecu as you probably know :? but like you say your selling it :doh: so uve not really got to worry :) lol

jspulsar

Ye, unfortunatly my last car was a corsa GSi :D with alot done to the engine, inc a dastek unichip. Gotta admit the blokes at nobles know there shit (darren) there is a top lad aswell.

Someone must be interested in the beasty :( It needs a good home lads!

Status
Not open for further replies.