black 1992 gtir

nismo-400R

hi,here is my nissan pulsar gtir for sale which ive owned for around 5years now but its time for a change so its up for sale,its a black gtir its got all the normal gtir stuff electric windows,electric folding mirrors etc.
spec
gt3071r turbo
dp motorsport manifold
msd ignition setup
hybrid front mount intercooler
fc tuning mappable ecu
defi bf oil pressure+watertemp gauges
custom front side exit exhuast
4 pot hi-spec front brakes
red stuff pads on the rear with grooved disks
braided hoses all round+clutch one
rps max street racing clutch
front buckets seats inside
greddy profec spec-2 booost controller
full 5 piece nissan mat set
16 row front mocal oil cooler
the car is running 350bhp/323.2ft/lb mapped by steve at fc tuning,
the bodywork is in vey good condition for a 15year+car ive just had the rear arches done so know rust on them,its always warmed up and cooled down like it should by the turbo timer,its also got a clifford cat 1 alarm with 2 fobs,
oil changed every 3k miles with siloklene oil
clutch pedal support bracket is on there to
10mm bonnet spacers aswell to lift it at the back
z32 maf with airfilter behind headlight
550cc injectors
walbro fuel pump
umbrella is there to
pics on request
looking for around £4500
i may have missed things out,any questions just ask

Last edited:

nismo-400R

as far as im aware yeah standard internals and box,no crunching on the box,hi chris im from leeds to uve seen the car ages ago you had a red one i was at the lights next to you ages go,yeah itll be missed

ChrisS

as far as im aware yeah standard internals and box,no crunching on the box,hi chris im from leeds to uve seen the car ages ago you had a red one i was at the lights next to you ages go,yeah itll be missed
Remember it, looked in good nick. Good luck with the sale, what you moving on to?

R

riske

Got any pics dude, it would help in moving it. im sure you will sell it mate but it may take a while