Black 1991 Gti-r for sale

P

PF

I have decided to part with my Pulsar after five years of ownership. It will no doubt be a decision I will regret but, that is life.

1991 import
Black
64000 miles
Tax and MOT till April 09
Fully converted for the UK

I am the first and only UK owner after purchasing it from the importer (home run imports).

The car has been running 1 bar for about a year. Before that it has been running standard boost.

Engine
Hybrid front mount intercooler
Mongoose exhaust (inc decat)
Apexi power intake on a custom inlet pipe
Profec B spec II boost controller
Walbro fuel pump
Forge motorsport dump valve
Helix organic clutch (fitted at 41523 miles)

Wheels and Suspension
Whiteline lowering springs
K-Mac camber adjustment kit
16 inch OZ super T's
Toyo tyres

Interior
Nismo gerknob
Boost gauge

The car is driven daily and has never let me down. It sailed through its last M.O.T in April.

I have a lever arch folder full of receipts for every part added to the car during my ownership. It has been regularly serviced and always run on optimax/V-Power.

£3200

Please PM if you require any more information. I manage to get online most days but, if you prefer do not hesitate to call me on 07711 790356.

[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice clean example mate - I am trying to decide whether to buy another Skyline GTR, EVO, Pulsar or Integra Type R at the moment as had all and loved all, the Integra has the most yes's tickwed at the moment as by far the best set-up and handling car of the lot but I miss the Pulsar's looks and fun factor, if I decide a pulsar I will be in touch soon mate

P

PF

Thanks for the kind comments. The car has served me very well and if truth be told I am dreading the day I see it leave. A friend at work has an Integra and they are lovely machines. Quite a decison you have to make over a list like that!

I have loads more pictures if anyone requires them.

paz

Gorgeous car. I want it, but can't for at least another six months :(

Ah well, good luck with the sale.

Paz

P

PF

I'm gutted. I never thought I would get this emotional over a bloody Nissan Sunny. I wanted to put into words how great the last five years has been but, I'm just a emotional wreck at the moment!

To anyone who does eventually sell up. Think long and very hard that you want to get rid because tonight has been torture.

Great cars.....