BKR7EIX splugs

zxczxc

just ordered some from sparkplugs.co.uk cause car started misfiring when you really boot it

drives ok low down tho so im pretty sure its plugs

these gonna be ook for 1 bar when i up boost at weekend?

zxczxc

anything is going to be better than the ones that are in as theve been in for 3 years and the cars been stood a long time 18 months+

P

Pete

not too sure about the NGK plugs at 1 bar mate always use denso irridiums

tomble

I think that code rings a bell, not certain which ones i bought earlier this year but they were NGK Iridium ones at 1 stage cooler

they would be fine for 1 bar.

Tom

zxczxc

they worked ok at first be its just getting a bit poorer on performance as time goes on

now it misfiring

walbro255 anf plugs in this weekend so all should be ok

plugs comes with 0.8 m gap preset

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
zxczxc said:
plugs comes with 0.8 m gap preset
Preset gaps aren't always right. 0.8mm is on the high side anyway. Try 0.7mm.

Could be leads or cap causing a poor spark too?

J

justin666

In general NGK plugs rock :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and from personal experience are way better and last longer than the equivelant HKS item.

However... Just to throw a spanner in the works, ideally you should have ordered the BKR8EIX plugs to run at a bar+. The 7's should be ok but just watch the boost levels.

J.

paz

justin666 said:
In general NGK plugs rock :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and from personal experience are way better and last longer than the equivelant HKS item.

However... Just to throw a spanner in the works, ideally you should have ordered the BKR8EIX plugs to run at a bar+. The 7's should be ok but just watch the boost levels.

J.
Yup.

I run the 8's at standard boost and they're spot on so would have gone with them for 1 bar :)

paz

antgtir

I too have the 8's for a 1 bar setup8)

As Jim has pointed out id check the plug gaps and close if needs be, that may remove your hesitation problem on full throttle / boost;-)

Ant.

J

justin666

zxczxc said:
I LOOKED FOR THE 8S on sparkplugs.co.uk

couldnt find them tho....

so had to order 7s for £30
They are there, ive just checked ;-) ;-)

Easy way, click on the part finder link on the left, type in BKR8EIX, and bobs your so called uncle :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

J.

edit to add: £5.50 per plug if any ones is interested.

zxczxc

yes just called them and they hadnt shipped my order yet so i changed them over the phone as there still same price

the 8's will be here tomorrow :)

chrism

I use the prf7´s at 1.3
No problem whatsoever,oh apart from a fcuked turbo but certainly no det noticed.
Its been on the rollers and all was totally spot on.
Fire&skill could say the same.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
zxczxc said:
anything is going to be better than the ones that are in as theve been in for 3 years and the cars been stood a long time 18 months+
If they were the standard plugs, Nissan rate them for 5 years.:)