bigger brake alternative

mattygti-r

dont know if anyone on here uses them but you know you can use the RX-7 brakes as a swap for bigger brakes on the GTI-R i believe

:wink:

JAMMA

A place in Glasgow called Pirtek are gonna try make them up for me. I need a set of old brake lines first tho so I can take them down with the Evo caliper.

Dooie Pop Pop

luckily for me the previous owner of my calipers was a lazyarse, he just cut the hoses in half :roll: :lol:

ask Markturbo he might not have binned em yet.

should add he works for goodridge btw :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

and just one more just to drive the point home............. :wink:

:lol:

MarkTurbo

J44MAA said:
A place in Glasgow called Pirtek are gonna try make them up for me. I need a set of old brake lines first tho so I can take them down with the Evo caliper.
If you want i can tell you exactly what fittings you need and how long the brakeline needs to be. If you give that info to pirtek they should be able to make you up a set (unless they're complete nobbers!!)

MarkTurbo

Ok not a problem. I'll let you know the details/measurements etc tomorrow because all the lines are at work. I'll get round to clearing my inbox later too!!