best hks turbo

Thor

Sirnixalot said:
you shouldnt need to run 5bar of fuel pressure. THe most base fuel pressure you want is 4bar.

If you need to run the 660cc injectors @ 5bar to supply the engine with the right amount of fuel you need larger injectors.

660cc injectors flow 660cc's of fuel a minute @ 3bar of fuel pressure.
660cc injectors flow 858cc's of fuel a minute @ 5bar of fuel pressure.

You will over heat the injectors and possibly cause the valve they use to stick because it cannot close with that kind of pressure on them.

Get some 850cc injectors and bump the fuel pressure down to 3bar.

Also i dont know anything about kent camshafts...do you have the specs?
ok also i must have a fuel pressure of 3 bar and that´s ok? What you mean with (660cc injectors flow 858cc's of fuel a minute @ 5bar of fuel pressure)? Is this not the same with the 660cc flow 660cc??? Where is the different?

I want amnyone who has fitted the Kent Camshafts in the R. So told me Need for Speed that i can fit the 284°/271° camshafts without other valve springs...

What you think???

skiddusmarkus

ok also i must have a fuel pressure of 3 bar and that´s ok? What you mean with (660cc injectors flow 858cc's of fuel a minute @ 5bar of fuel pressure)? Is this not the same with the 660cc flow 660cc??? Where is the different?
If you have an injector that will flow 660cc @ 3 bar per minute,then if you increase the fuel pressure it will flow more fuel.You are forcing more through it.

I want amnyone who has fitted the Kent Camshafts in the R. So told me Need for Speed that i can fit the 284°/271° camshafts without other valve springs...

I know they are available but don't know anyone who has them fitted.You need to find out what lift they are as well as duration.

E

Edd

Colditz-Motorsport said:
i have install the GT3037S 56T in my R..
I am having this setup on my gtiR with a tomei 2.2 stroker kit and would be interested if you could report how well or badly the turbo spools up and what kind of kick you get from it and how progressive boost is

Also do you have any pictures of it installed :D

Thor

yes, i send you pics from my engine... How much power you now have with the stroker kit???

thanks for the information.. must i put the fuel pressure adjustable in full power or the the car stand still??

The camshafts i will get.. where i can find out how much is the lift???

S

Sirnixalot

you can set the fuel pressure bt removing the vacuum hose from the fuel pressure regulator. This simulates wide openthrottle for the fuel pressure regulator. Adjust the fuel pressure regulator till you see 3 or 4 bar