Been of forum for awhile seen this lol

johnny gtir

Right posting this for all to see and only as i was mentioned in a post to say my point i dont know the lad involved nor do i stir shit read below its all for all to see and wont be posting regaurding it again.

Right i said this last time not everyone will get on thats life.i have no problem with either forum and use both as both have there good point's with very clever usefull people on both. Personally i would rather be out in the garage fixing ,working on or driving my R. This been said i enjoy both forums for very different reasons and find myself on them way more than i thought i ever would be. I personally have no majour issues with anyone on either.

This said some people come across aragant etc on the forum and i met them and my opinion totally changed. I even posted this a while back now even said names from what i remember. All this said i have no issues with forums nor member but neither do i sit on the fence if i had a problem with someone they would soon find out but it would be via pm phone or if need be in person and that goes for stuff outside forums as when i get ripped off or piss taken or someone hurts my family i dont giv a (f++k) who you are or know.

Last point and this is no way to stir shit. I did fix the above issues on the skyline and the belt was heavily cracked and fraid. Window mech was knackard as was centeral locking and i seen the car keep cutting out i think i even drove it and it did it.

Now i no pro far from maybe the lad who owned it was unaware of belt etc as so many cars get sold with so called parts and work done but if he owned it a while surley he noticed the window and lockin you could not miss them nor the stalling.

This said i dont know wat deals went on nor do i give a fook i hate anyone buying any car wher its not as stated thats between owners to sort but as said ther were serious faults
. i am stating is i did repaired faults above and i seen colin a dissapointed owner of a car he really wanted.I think i have covered everything Any one wants to ask about this off either forum pm me as i not interested in posting he said she said. The word forged gets put about to freely in my opinion it has uprated pistons hardly fully forged and alot of reciepts mean jack so as all having the same passion deep down gtir's its a small world state exact mods and parts not general and if not proven say it in the fuckin advert
Ps ignor my bad grammer and spelling and on my phone so my thumbs about to drop off

red reading

Fair comment johnny never have had a problem with you either, tbh I don't think anyone ever has, now go and put your thumbs under a cold tap to reduce the swelling that was a long post to do on a phone!

Empty Pockets

Must not bite... Duoble Edit, this probably looks like it's aimed at you Johnny, it wasn't, your post was a fair one, no messing around, the full truth from your perspective, as it should be, fair play. I did write a big essay to Gaz and deanhurns last reply, but if the point i was making isn't clear now, what's the point..... Instead I decided to give it a bit of the old 'wooshaaaaah' earlobe action , stuck a bit of Enya on the stereo and hit the edit button........

Last edited:

johnny gtir

Like i say i commented as my name was mentioned to the part i commented on i did repair as for the rest i dont know what deal etc so i did and wont comment. Sometimes like this i feel like am sitting on the fence belive me. I might spell them wrong not use fooking full stops but neither will i hold back if i have something to say re myself or others with good reasons i say it people can like it or lump it. I for one hate to see a divide in such a small community i think the 20th anniversary will not be beat numbers wise but i for one crack on use both forums and the members on them. I wont be posting on this thread again but any ideas for the 25th anniversary anyone ?

warpspeed

25th Anniversary meet ideas.....give everyone a handbag and an empty field....might need to put some sheep in it to get Stu in there mind, lol

i wasnt going to post this but after i read it again and was accused of being a snake and everyone on hear thieving scum i thought bollox i will.
any questions about the content of this i will be pleased to confirm or not certain things aimed at me.
i highlighted in red one part which is well out of order.
if the mods think its neccessary please delete this.

I've tried to help you out with this Gary as well as other things but obviously your as bad as the others and not to be trusted at all in other words a snake, as I recently found with the black car you tried to swipe from me after I had bought it, now that shows your character in its real light.(what he means is i convinced the bloke to sell it to someone who was going to use it and not break it for parts)
Gave you benefit over doubt on our forum but don't bother logging on there any more just make your nest on oc with all the other thieving scum, make the most of it though as that little empires gonna come crashing down very near in the future rest assured on that.

Btw for the record the car did have harnesses fitted so if your gonna fly off then at least get your facts right. Colin's car was dangerous and Lashed to the nines and that is the truth. the one but couldn't give a flying fuck what you believe
We're done here

Dangerous Dave

That doesn't sound over good!!

i will say that Colin's car wasn't dangerous the window never shut that was all.
Saying that who looked over the car for Colin?? Maybe they should of had a better look at it as it was very clear to see it had been in a shunt at some point.

warpspeed

Oh well if I'm gonna get told I'm possibly part of the thieving scum on here too I might as well nail my colours to the mast eh! just deleted my acc on the motorsport forum. I'm def tarred now!

I don't know the full story and probably no-one ever will but I don't really give a shit and never have, I just want to enjoy the cars and work on/build as many as possible.