Banzai this month

A

andy gtir

lmao

and yeah i dnt mind banter atall, but bit harsh when u come on a site and people are saying stuff about u ???? dnt u agree

marcymarc

andy gtir said:
lmao

and yeah i dnt mind banter atall, but bit harsh when u come on a site and people are saying stuff about u ???? dnt u agree

dont worry about it mate, think youve took it a bit to much to heart to be honest :)

mattytappy

nice to see the same old odin:oops: pleasant as always.......and some of us pay for his abuse:lol: ...god briton is full of sado masacists...lol.....dont listen to him fella hes only jelous..;-)

mattytappy

you know what i recon odins problem is........????????:shock: he has got a really really really little willy.....:lol: ......thats why;-) but its only a bit of banter...lol

marcymarc

mattytappy said:
you know what i recon odins problem is........????????:shock: he has got a really really really little willy.....:lol: ......thats why;-) but its only a bit of banter...lol

How would Odin know weather hes got a big willy or not?? hes not seen it in god knows how many years :lol:

m40rcD

mattytappy said:
And sixty stone to push it in with :thumbsup:

mattytappy

cant wait till he reads this thread......ha ha ha hes gunna rip us to shreds ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....its like i said to my wife just before i married her......i may only have a 2" knob but ive got a 9" tounge that makes up for it:p :p :p ;-) ha ha ha lol

marcymarc

mattytappy said:
its like i said to my wife just before i married her......i may only have a 2" knob but ive got a 9" tounge that makes up for it:p :p :p ;-) ha ha ha lol

tooooooo much detail mate :lol:

mattytappy

what you gain in length you lose in strength......long and thin just gets it in but short and thick does the trick......ha ha ha:lol: :lol: :lol: might only be 2" long but ITS 7"INCHES WIDE...HA HA HA :doh: sorry lads and lasses.....but its only a bit of banter..;-)

O

Odin

LMFAO :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: .

Good effort lads ;-) , in fact my n0b is at least 2"1/2" long :shock: , But I'll have to check in the mirror to find out for sure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

God knows how I managed to father four daughters :shock: , Maybe the milkman was busy on my behalf while I was at work :shock: :cry: .

Oh and he's still an ugly bulgy bug eyed frog look alike that couldn't get laid in a morgue :shock: :thumbsup:.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooie Pop Pop

Odin said:
LMFAO :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: .

Good effort lads ;-) , in fact my n0b is at least 2"1/2" long :shock: , But I'll have to check in the mirror to find out for sure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

God knows how I managed to father four daughters :shock: , Maybe the milkman was busy on my behalf while I was at work :shock: :cry: .

Oh and he's still an ugly bulgy bug eyed frog look alike that couldn't get laid in a morgue :shock: :thumbsup:.

Rob
4 girls says it all, you' ve got no chance of your bloodline going unfiltered8)

O

Odin

Dooie Pop Pop said:
4 girls says it all, you' ve got no chance of your bloodline going unfiltered8)

Yeah thank god for that 8) , The thought of little versions of me running around is horrific to say the least :shock: :sad: :doh: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
Yeah thank god for that 8) , The thought of little versions of me running around is horrific to say the least :shock: :sad: :doh: .

Rob
Totally agree with this comment!! Sadly I've been unfortunate enough to see your ugly mug! :cry: :lol:

MarkTurbo

andy gtir said:
lmao, yeah redline m8, says it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a lovely site this is, absolutly full of complete ****ers, read your pm !!! be glad 2meet up with u at jap show !!!!
Ive just found these.................you might want to put them back in your pram ;-) At least you should fit in well as an Evo owner with your lack of sense of humour :lol:

gunmetalgtir

:lol:

andy gtir don't judge the whole site just because Rob commented about you being an ugly mofo! :roll:

Don't take it to heart, it is after all only the t'internet! :lol:

P

pulsarboby

seems to be a lot of people on here all wanting to punch eachothers lights out:lol:

now lets see:eyebrows: we got
dooie v marcymarc
odin v andy gtir and the whole of ireland
stumo v quite a few (cant remember who though)
kiera v micraman and a few others
theres 2 on my hit list
and im sure theres a few others with scores to settle!

so i reckon the next meet should be rather good at santa pod on the 7th october:lol: il go round to mattytappys gym and we'll bring the ring down with us on the back of my lorry, and clare can take all the money for those that wanna pay to watch lol
it will cost each of you a fiver a bout aswell, which will of course be payable to my good wife, the money will go towards bobbys benevolant society for sick and injured pulsars, mainly being mine:twisted: :lol: