Banned from trading..!!!! Not on here tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddyone

I actually started humming "Bob the bellend, can he f%k it..." Reminded me of someone else I used to know.

petelesta

Yeah I mean bob can't fix fuck all right ? Guess that's why he's so busy all the time .... Another case of petty bullshit. Wanted to stay out of the politics side of things but everytime I log on to the oc there is always something someone is bitching about shame really as I've nothing personal against any of the members on here but I'm too old for this shite .... Peace out oc. It will be very interesting to hear what is going to be said about me once I've gone but hey ho that's life I'm not gonna lose no sleep over it! Just as a last note, if the main offenders spent as much time trying to sort things instead of moaning and accomplishing SFA then maybe the communities could have resolved their differences, I tried on both sides just ask Danny.... Anyway post has gone on too long peace out and take care

The Doc

Moderators
Staff member
Pete you did and i salute you for it,as you were told it is not one sided and you are the first to mention bob.....i will say you did agree with me that things went too far when members of the msf started to bring my wife and children into it all so there is no innocent parties, personally i couldnt give a flying anymore and the sooner people realise there is a forum run by a trader and co with a vested interest in what is bought and sold the better.
And yes the doc is me danny....sometimes.

The Doc

Moderators
Staff member
Also people have been banned because of the copies of private messages sent by members of the msf trying to redirect new members from here to there, the oc is sick of all this underhanded childish behavior so if you are caught you will be banned for life, we will not be going the same way as the modifiers,as for doing things well nissan are attending silverstone because i am taking the genuine rally cars which include the 1992 wrc group n winning car of gregoire de mevius.

Gtir123

Said my piece now if mods want this thread can be deleted....
I'm not moving on and I'm not selling as found a good supplier so I'm good

thanks for listerning :)

Dangerous Dave

I think a few people are confused who is this Bob bloke you talk about? Robert Clemants is the bloke that owns gtir...whatever! Have to ask your self why he changed his name?....I'm sure the Halifax would love to know.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Yeah I mean bob can't fix fuck all right ? Guess that's why he's so busy all the time .... Another case of petty bullshit. Wanted to stay out of the politics side of things but everytime I log on to the oc there is always something someone is bitching about shame really as I've nothing personal against any of the members on here but I'm too old for this shite ....
Dude, wind your neck in, you're going nuclear on all the wrong things!

You must log on the the OC only once every blue moon as it's been peaceful and chilled for months, first frictional comment for ages "oh and you've logged on to comment how *bitchy* it always in on here"

Somehow I'd say that's NOT a coincidence :roll:

Anyway post has gone on too long peace out and take care
Also, stop "signing off" on your posts, it's not 2003! :roll:

gtir_pimp

This thread is shit, can't imagine new members would want to sign up seeing all this bitching, just end it there

Status
Not open for further replies.