Banned from trading..!!!! Not on here tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtir123

Please note that you have been barred from sending pm's and advertising items for sale on Gtir M........t Club forum as from today.

It is mutual decision agreed upon by certain members, mod's & admin alike that you are indeed a trader or trading parts via another person.

Sorry but our decision is final

Admin

thats why..!! And what's wrong with trading bits as long as I get what I want and have sold good parts at a good "honest" (which some trader don't)price...
everyones happy :) we'll apart from people there

at least I can't be robbed by them again.!! There like Robin Hood on there

gtir_pimp

I'm on both sites and I'm no robin hood. I don't know you personally but you have negative feedback on the motorsport club so assume that's why you've been banned from trading, they haven't banned you from the site All together.

I'm not interested in the politics but I think its a good site

Gtir123

The negative feedback was given by admin and administrators
can I give them feed back for the shell they sold me for 1200 that was a Rot box and I had to scrap..!!
Gtir-rip off..!!

ive sold loads of kit to many and brought loads of a few, owned imports from 21 and 40 this year never been treated this bad in any club I've been in..
might go back to sidc and scoobynet..
On my 5th gtir and reminds me why I left ownership in the first placeplace

Dangerous Dave

That's not good at all mate! many a true word in your last post! It's funny how if someone on there isn't happy with you you get banned! Talk about manipulating people.

Chris has been banned on there as well so two I one day.

The Doc

Moderators
Staff member
Just enjoy yourself on here,it is nice and calm on this site these days as we ban the very few who actually cause an issue.

This is a site run by enthusiasts with no vested interest in any buisness relating to car trading.

vss irvine

You deal with them you should only blame them.

Theres enough info out there that people choose to ignore

red reading

The negative feedback was given by admin and administrators
can I give them feed back for the shell they sold me for 1200 that was a Rot box and I had to scrap..!!
Gtir-rip off..!!

ive sold loads of kit to many and brought loads of a few, owned imports from 21 and 40 this year never been treated this bad in any club I've been in..
might go back to sidc and scoobynet..
On my 5th gtir and reminds me why I left ownership in the first placeplace
Dont worry about it,life goes on,its not worth leaving a brand of cars because of a few....shit me the bullshit and accusations i have had waged against me and i still wont get rid of mine.

gtir_pimp

You should never leave the pulsar scene coz of a website. So do you have any pics of the car you were getting rid of as I might be interested in buying the whole thing minus what you've taken?

gtir_pimp

Didn't think he took much from it so didn't think there was much to do tbh. Not sure what I want but if a car tickles my pickle then I might go for it. Also Carl might be selling his evo so interested in that too. Need to sell my jet ski to free up some money and round up what people owe me

Status
Not open for further replies.