Bad Ass Guitar Player

A

andy n

parker fly, nice guitar. i arsed that song up in front of 400 people when i was 15. never again lol.
get a wig and some leathers man, at least i look the part nowadays lol, still sound like shiznit though .

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
andy n said:
parker fly, nice guitar. i arsed that song up in front of 400 people when i was 15. never again lol.
get a wig and some leathers man, at least i look the part nowadays lol, still sound like shiznit though .
Parker Fly Deluxe actually :wink: :lol: shes my baby 8)

400 !!! very brave, but you were 15 :wink: I didn't start plying till I was about that age :shock:

you might, on a good day and with enough alcohol lubrication convince me to go out infront of a small drunk Pub full of people but never 400, I'd fluff it up for sure.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
stevepudney said:
I've just noticed theres only half the video on my link, sods where did that go ?? :(
Thank god for that, found it :shock:

For those interested the clip of my solo is now full length

Steve

SickBoy

Ah but can you do the Angus Young solo from " Let there be rock " by ac/dc . Where he stands on his own for about 15 mins its the greatest thing ive seen :lol: :lol:

Lee

PS if you can .....do a video :shock:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
SickBoy said:
Ah but can you do the Angus Young solo from " Let there be rock " by ac/dc . Where he stands on his own for about 15 mins its the greatest thing ive seen :lol: :lol:

Lee

PS if you can .....do a video :shock:
That could take some time to get it note perfect but watch this space :shock:

That man is one of my all time favorites and has been since the late 70's, in fact I would go so far as to say he was the reason I started playing. I don't why really cos if anilised what he does is nothing to special and he would be lost without his brother on rythem, it's just the sound he get's from that SG is amazing.

SickBoy

Totally agree m8 ...its nothing out of this world but its just the way he does it 8)

Im watching so hurry up just a rough go will do :lol: :lol:

Lee

Dooie Pop Pop

papdog said:
Round of applause for Mr Pudney. Top stuff!

Graham
damn right! :D

Slash started with a classical education iirc, years ago i saw a vid of him playing some classical stuff and it was shithot.

ac/dc fucking rock imo :twisted: :wink:

A

andy n

angus rules. i can play some of his stuff but its all about the feel of it.
what amp are you running that parker through steve?

Jgti-R

very impressive stuff mr pudney! 8)

you can check out my band and listen to some stuff @

www.catchband.com

not exactly rock or fancy guitar playing but you get the idea! :lol:
our site needs some serious updating though! :oops:

enjoy! (or not as the case may be!)

maz

stevepudney said:
My lastest creation has taken me weeks to master, only recorded it on Monday this week. After 7 year break, took up electric guitar again last December.

Click here to watch sweet-child50
if thats you with a 7 year break, id love to see u play when you have practised for a while longer! i used to have a friend who went through a very difficult music college and practised about 15 hours a day. if you closed your eyes you would find it difficult to differentiate him from Joe Satriani :lol:
i do love guitar tho, thanks for the link aswell that guy was brilliant :)

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
andy n said:
angus rules. i can play some of his stuff but its all about the feel of it.
what amp are you running that parker through steve?
Amp wise I am using a Marshall AVT275, also second hand via Ebay.

maz said:
if thats you with a 7 year break, id love to see u play when you have practised for a while longer
To be honest it's a bit like riding a bike.
Previous to that 7 year break though (bloody women :evil: ) I had been playing for 22 years, started when I was 15 in 1978 and lots of pratice.