Awol Boost!

LeeB

iv been having intermittent boost problems with with the pulsar for a while now and iv finally got the time to have a look it so i was hoping someone could help, iv checked all the vacuum pipes going to the bov, the sensor for the boost gauge and the actuator and there all fitted correctly. the car drives perfectly but there is virtually no boost at all until the oil temp reaches about 3 bars (i know this is probably coincidence) then "wham" its like someones flicked a switch and it boosts fine, but even this is still erratic as it does'nt do it all the time even when the engine is warmed through. could it be the actuator sticking? if so its it a difficult job to replace it? the standard gauge does'nt work so i cant tell what its running, not running etc which i know does'nt help things, appreciate some help guys

LeeB

sorry for the slow reply, apexi induction, 225l fuel pump, full mongoose, fmic and an unknown blowoff valve, been out for a run today in the car and the best way i can describe it is it feels like the turbos spooling up fine theres no noises or smoke but it feels like its being restricted, you can just about hear the bov but its very quiet (its VERY loud when it is boosting right) the plumbing is fine thats why i wondered if it was was the actuator, any ideas?

LeeB

no but iv come up with that on the search function, never done 1 before but il have a bash at it, it seems straight foward enough.....