ARP Head stud set wanted

The Doc

Moderators
Staff member
Arp head studs are problematic in the rnn14, all the other arp replacement studs and bolts in the rnn14 are a good improvement.

Liam 589

From everything that I had heard about ARP studs I decided to go with standard studs instead, despite the information from the builders. Funny thing is that he uses ARP studs and a cometic gasket in his own pulsar and has seen no problems what so ever. I'm still going for standard studs and an hks gasket to be sure though.

W

webadmin

From everything that I had heard about ARP studs I decided to go with standard studs instead, despite the information from the builders. Funny thing is that he uses ARP studs and a cometic gasket in his own pulsar and has seen no problems what so ever. I'm still going for standard studs and an hks gasket to be sure though.
Good choice.

:)

stifler1603

i have arp head studs in my engine also and all the bolts dont seem to torque the same and the head lifted after awhile and blew my head gasket

I have just purchased a set of Genuine studs for peace of mind...around 12 euro a piece from Nissan in Italy. Got them in a week approx