Apexi power fc V Apexi power fc pro

H

hum

Ok I am able to get the Apexi power fc for £550, or I can get the pro version for £590 to my house in the UK. This includes all the taxes, and fees that I need to pay.

What I would like to know, What is the difference between the 2 versions.

What my car is being used for is drag racing and I will be looking for about £450 - 480 bhp once finished, so what model would you recommend.

Thanks

Ryan

H

hum

Yes I know £450 is cheep for 480 bhp,

My mistake

450 – 480 bhp
Is that better

K

kizzyturbo4x4

GO PRO!!! :D :D :D

it has ignition cut instead of fuelcut wich might just blow up ur whole engine. LOL :lol:

and of course it has the 0mph rev limiter. which looks real good on late fridays :wink:

anyway its really worth the little extra pricing.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
hum said:
Ok I am able to get the Apexi power fc for £550, or I can get the pro version for £590 to my house in the UK. This includes all the taxes, and fees that I need to pay.

What my car is being used for is drag racing and I will be looking for about £450 - 480 bhp once finished, so what model would you recommend.

Thanks

Ryan

I've got the PRO version... You'll want that if you are going drag racing....

Main difference is the Launch Control...

The PRO version uses the RPM cut rather than a fuel cut(dangerous)

Rishi

C

Crazy

Is it just the one Apexi Power FC pro you can get at that price???

Thats a decent price mate :)

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Crazy said:
Is it just the one Apexi Power FC pro you can get at that price???

Thats a decent price mate :)
Ditto, where you sourcing it and and how much would they want for a commander?
Jim

H

hum

I can get as many as I want, as my brother runs BHP developments, but I can ask about a group buy, and see if I can get a discount, so who would be interested in a group buy, and we know it will be less than £350 for the normal or £390 for the pro

Ryan

K

kizzyturbo4x4

if you can get the pro for £390 and get the commander to go with that for just as good a price, then im in!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Be aware that the Antilag feature in the Pro version wont work unless you have the Datalogit module plugged in to it and set up, and according to my sources Apexi have started supplying the commander with all Power fc's now, only what happens is the tuning companies separate them from the package and continue to sell them separately.

JIMMYBACK

stevepudney said:
Be aware that the Antilag feature in the Pro version wont work unless you have the Datalogit module plugged in to it and set up, and according to my sources Apexi have started supplying the commander with all Power fc's now, only what happens is the tuning companies separate them from the package and continue to sell them separately.
bar stewards :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

JIMMYBACK

hum said:

Thanks

Ryan
ive noticed a difference in the price from £390 to £590 ..............did u get it wrong :shock: :? :roll: :wink:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
At £590 for the PRO I'm still interested, I was looking to source this from Japan for a similar price but am happy to jump in with a group buy and would rather your brother made a small profit than some faceless Japanese bloke.

Hopefully if as Steve says that will include a commander then game on. cash waiting etc.

K

kizzyturbo4x4

sort out wheter well get the commander with that for £590 then.
cause we all need the commander.
:D

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
we all need the commander
No, you don't have to have it, the person who maps your car once the ecu is in place will use a datalogit or something similar, he won't need the commander. So, if the commander is separate (which it shouldn't be), just buy the ECU and get someone to fit it and map it, job done.

You only need this if your going to change any settings yourself once it's been mapped (not a good idea) OR if you want something else on display to attract the thieving chav scumbags.