Anyone know this car?

GRC85

Looking at buying my first R and have seen the following on Pistonheads. Does anyone know the history of the car or the owner? The plate looks familiar from when i was looking last year, has it been passed around quite a bit? Ive asked for pics and history but still waiting.

Im looking to buy something thats top end of the scale without the additional cost of a Quaife. Im not wanting to run silly power the general idea would be circa 300hp and tailored towards a lightweight spec shell which should provide some reliability.

If anyone knows any cars coming up for sale in the near future that have been built well and looked after kindly let me know.

Regards,
Gareth.

ollydj

Looking at buying my first R and have seen the following on Pistonheads. Does anyone know the history of the car or the owner? The plate looks familiar from when i was looking last year, has it been passed around quite a bit? Ive asked for pics and history but still waiting.

Im looking to buy something thats top end of the scale without the additional cost of a Quaife. Im not wanting to run silly power the general idea would be circa 300hp and tailored towards a lightweight spec shell which should provide some reliability.

If anyone knows any cars coming up for sale in the near future that have been built well and looked after kindly let me know.

Regards,
Gareth.
Hi mate im selling my R, owned since 2007, In Grey. 90k on the shell. rust free.GTIR US forged motor with 1500 miles on it, freshly rebuilt stage 1 tubby running 1.2bar, Gearbox rebuilt etc. pm me if you would like full spec and pictures

GRC85

Please send me links to the pics for both of the above to my inbox along with full specs and history/receipts with car. Thanks.

pulsarmoley

Regards,
Gareth.
What one there's no link?

ollydj

Please send me links to the pics for both of the above to my inbox along with full specs and history/receipts with car. Thanks.
i will send you the details through when i get chance today as i haven't advertised the car yet ;-)