anyone got one of these

A

another sunny

these are made by HDI in hong kong/china HDI stands for Hybrid development international, they are sold to numerouse companys who put there own top and bottom plate stampings...Mine has got HDI, some have hybrid etc. Basicly a very good cheep FMIC, mine cost £140 plus shipping from H K total £205, you can buy this kit on US ebay for under £100 plus shipping and tax...Take your pic

Gray

yeah its just the hybrid kit I had it on my old pulsar was really good piece of kit
but get yourself proper clamps cos the ones they give you are shit and dont even fit

G

gtir dazza

so did you get one then?????? if so what is it like??????

MORF114

i just fitted one to mine not ran with it yet but fit is ok and is a piece of **** to fit, 4-5 hours fitting just make sure that the strength bar bolt to go from bonnet catch to lower front panel doesnt bend a few fins when you put youre bumper on :oops:

Gray

I think with this kit you do have to modify the bumper bar - i did anyway.

You don't have to do anything with the bumper except I had to cut away the bits that stick out behind the foglight holes which you use to attach foglights to but you dont need these bits and cant see them anyway

and I cut away the bumper bar and just left the top horizontal section in place the width of the intercooler - drilled some holes through the top of it and dropped the bolts through the holes to screw the intercooler in place

then secured it at the bottom with one of the steel bars they supply and screwed it into one of the holes which holds the plastic trays that guard the sump and it wouldnt budge a millimeter even if you gave it a good swift kick

its upto you whether you want to cut out a big hole in the bumper or leave it standard - either way itll get enough cold air - its just what look you want to go for - i personally cut it out as I think it looks better and put some black mesh over it

G

gtir dazza

so dead easy then. i think ill keep the bumper standard, im looking to make it look like a standard sunny, i want a bit of a street sleeper!!!!!!!

nimhbk

sorry guys yes i did

fit was ok as i took it to my mate's garage, £50 and two hours latter all done... he had to cut the front bumper thou... but better than me spending four to five hours... instructions are a bit cr-p thou he stated