any R's in Scotland - N England

Fire & skill

Vintage member
just seeing if theres any for sale near me - only ones ive saw worth buying are in Southampton or at least 300 miles away from me, anyone even thinking of selling soon?

:-D

Fire & skill

Vintage member
well i havent really got the budget TBH for a big spec :( i have about 4k to play with - i could always wait and save a bit more but really wanted to have one for the up and coming events.

spec wise - not fussed, just a nice clean shell with a good engine and uprated clutch.

are you planning on selling up again mate?

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Braveheart said:
you are after my car I think...:lol:
Do you need rear seats and interior :doh:
you should have said last week! :doh:

im going to put a deposit on a car tomorrow and hopefully have it ready for speedfest :p

Fire & skill

Vintage member
gtir bean said:
i may be persuaded if you fancy mine?you know where i am;-)
if only it had a Laguna splitter :cry:

:lol: :lol: - well i'll tell you what, if this R doesnt float my boat tomorrow i'll give you a shout Ian :-D

Fire & skill said:
well i havent really got the budget TBH for a big spec :( i have about 4k to play with - i could always wait and save a bit more but really wanted to have one for the up and coming events.

spec wise - not fussed, just a nice clean shell with a good engine and uprated clutch.

are you planning on selling up again mate?
I'm always thinking of selling if the right offer comes along;-)

O

Odin

sunny scott said:
I'm always thinking of selling if the right offer comes along;-)

That's because you're a loser :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

I might part with mine, there's pictures of it in member's R's. It's the white one, bodywork is immaculate, anyone who was at crail should be able to vouch for it.

Last edited:

stuarty

Been thinking of selling mine......55K 1994 running 1 bar done by awd with ap clutch.....would let it go for £4.5k......