any one know marcymarc

soin

hi ,guys im having trouble contacting a member called marcymarc.. ive paid him 117
quid for an engine block and havent seen the block yet , ive left 2 pm s over the past 2 weeks which have gone unanswered , can anyone shed any light on his whereabouts , i dont want to start assuming the chance that ive been stitched so want to give him every chance to get in touch ... im needing this block very urgently ...anyone that knows him could they ask him to log in and check his inbox ... thanks

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I don't know him but had purchased a few bits off him in the past and not had any trouble.

mattytappy

I had the same trouble with marcy and a set of lowering springs....couldnt get hold of him.......but after some effort and help of the moderators and admin we managed to get him into comunications again......never recived said goods though...but managed to get my money back after about a month and a half of waiting:roll:

marcymarc

your pms has been aswered mate

been really busy since all my tools got stolen 2 weeks ago, been doing some serious hours,

oh and matty that wasnt my fault and you know it.

mattytappy

Marcy fella....i wasnt saying it was your fault, nor was i implying that you are a rip off merchant...just mearly saying that i had trouble getting comunications out of you at times....which when you have paid someone money directly and you dont get any response to simple questions via pm or other methods it can be a bit alarming!

Especialy when you can see you have been on line and blatently not answered pms

As i did say above....you refunded me my money......after about a month or so.

Last edited: