another nice R up for sale

P

pulsarboby

heres another car thats already to go and in very nice condition although it does have a couple of little marks here and there which dont warrant doing, but new owner could easily get these little bits sorted for not a lot of money.

the car runs and drives faultlessly and atm is running a bar of boost so will be circa 300bhp.
it has been recently serviced with all new oils
the milometer is reading 113000km which is around 70,000 miles
it is mot'd till july 09 will make someone a lovely car for not a lot of money!
im selling this car for £2995.
heres the spec

Spec;
HKS Mushroom induction kit
Hybrid 2.5" turbo-back system to 3" Tip
hybrid 360 thrust turbo
uprated walbro pump
on lowered springs
15'' polished rims in anthracite
Bailey DV26 BOV
aftermarket boost gauge
circa 300bhp @ 1bar
pioneer stereo cd / 6x9s
limo tinted rears and legal tinted front windows
smoked side repeaters
Cat 1 Toad Alarm/ immobilizer
uprated clutch
New rear disks and pads
acl race bearings
New front tyres
New front pads
All new turbo and exhaust gaskets
Replaced lower front ball joints, CV boots and steering boots
excellent engine and box

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

yeah im deffo no david bailey, was getting dark thats my excuse anyway lol

sorry marky forgot all about you, pm sent!

btw just looked at that last photo and it looks as though the rear qualter panel is all dented, but it not, its a reflexion of the workshop tool chests:doh: :lol: (more of my camera handywork)
when i say dinks i mean very very small dinks

whoever buys this car will recieve a complimentary set of furry dice which were supplied to me by martyn aka vss irvine:lol:

saddler

your getting some nice cars in bob !!,, looks like somebody is doing well from the credit crunch,,

P

pulsarboby

yeah only 2 more left after this one has gone!
plus im getting shot of the evo aswell, im after getting a newer low loader already for the gotland trip in the summer:-D

R

Rubix Cube

Very Clean GTiR, I may be in touch when the 200 gets sold :)

P

pulsarboby

thanks! yes it is a very nice car.
i was looking at the 200sx deal with you, but in all honesty i have no reason to need it for anything and it would just be sold on again.

i also have a very nice red gtir which will soon be up for grabs, and also an unusual RB22 model which needs painting so will be a bit of a restoration project! or a black fully sorted evo 4 with rollcage teins etc etc.

R

Rubix Cube

Red? There is a red one on the Bay just now my missus REALLY likes the red ones LOL PM me with more info bud. :)

P

pulsarboby

its still on the back of my truck at the mo! il take some photos and pm them to you. the car has an electrical fault at the mo which will be fixed as soon as i get time.
has an awsome spec on it aswell, but price depending it may be sold with some of the goodies put back to standard.

il pm you later this evening, car will be ready in around 2 weeks time for sale!

PulsarTom

Ive seen this car in the flesh and is very smart looking, i dint notice any marks on it when i visited bob!!

P

pulsarboby

tom...the car does have a couple of little dinks on it if you look closely at it.
you were probably a bit llamered through drinking my ultra strong coffee which stopped your peepers from working so well:lol: :lol:

ok mr cube heres the photos of the red one i said i would get for you.

R

Rubix Cube

Wow!!! That looks amazing!!! You got MSN or anything buddy? I'd like to chat about the car with you. Is it a UK car? I noticed the straight tailgate.

P

pulsarboby

not sure tbh, il check the log book but its deffo a uk plate surround!
best bet is give me a bell on 07723 361027 and il run through it all with you.
but as i said the car wont be available for at least a week as i need to find the electrical fault, and carry out service etc.
also the brembros will be removed as will the tein coilovers and standard items put back, unless of course your willing to pay the extra for those parts to be left on car!
the interior of the car is mint (and that means mint lol) not a mark anywhere, theres wads of paperwork with the car also.

Animaldaz

Its the R8 lights car lol, he didnt have that very long then. Did he get fed up then sell up due to the electrical fault then

P

pulsarboby

yeah he was getting tucked up by everyone i think, il have the thing sorted in no time though coz i iz:boby: :eyebrows:

Animaldaz

Ive no doubt that will have it ready to rock asap. It does actually look like a good R behind them christmas decorations, white wheels on a red R work well.