angel eyes head light

stumo

I did just post above mate
you just said you had no frikkin clue what the spec was.

If i had a GTiR doing 550BHP i'd know the exact spec of it.

I'm calling BS on the 550 unless you can prove what's in there!!! Cos you won't make 550 on 700's. I was at 95% on my 2.2 at only 1.6Bar on a 3071 and that was at 11.2AFR so wasn't over rich!!! and that wouldn't be anywhere near 550 :thumbsup:

Last edited:

gunman32

i have i dyno to prove .as I have only had the f...ing car for 3 weeks and bare in mind it's been in the paint shop for 2 and a bit week still tracing the spec mate i.e phoning tuning japanise up ect

gunman32

there is alway someone being bitchy just can't be glad for someone who has something nice

Last edited:

stumo

I'm not being bitchy, i just don't like BS.

I'd be very happy for you if it does indeed put out 550HP, but as you and i know, dyno's can be fiddled to give you whatever BHP you want.

(Believe me, i've had experience with Superflow dynos and there are LOTS different ways to EASILY fiddle the output)

gunman32

don't know mate all i know is that it is fast as F..k baring in mind i.v just sold a 600 bhp gt4 and this car will piss all over that.......

gunman32

I do have the spec of my old car as i built the engine myself here as followed
ENGINE

caldina block
hks 2.2 stroker kit
205 type sump and head
hks 272 cams
hks vernier pulleys
hks rocker cover
hks twinspark system
coilpacks
recessed plugs
custom inlet manifold
custom exhaust manifold-ceramic coated +wrapped
1000cc injectors
swirl pot+uprated pump etc
HKS GT3582R TURBO CHARGER
straight intake
hks powerflow filter
custom downpipe with flexi
hks wastegate+screamer pipe
titanium pipe to backbox
stainless backbox across rear bumper 97db
ally catchtank
ally rad
hks engine oil cooler
hks custom intercooler

1.7bar on shell optimax 98-99octane

gunman32

still work in progress mate putting a full leather interior in next week will take some pic's for you under bonnet tho

oggy01

i put mine on photo bucket once they are on there is a link under the picture, you then right click on the number and copy then paste it on here if you no wat i mean if not i will put it up on here and show you?