Adjustable Top Mounts

K-Mac make camber and caster adjustable top mounts for the Rs but not sure if they will fit the Tien SS coilovers I have. What measurements do I need to take?

K-Mac said they've been designed to fit the Tien SSs and will fit 60-70mm but what does that measurement pertain to?

Contacted K-Mac about the possibility of a bulk buy for the top mounts (camber and caster adjustable) and camber bolts and we can get a 20% discount if we get 5 orders together. Unfortunately I don't have the time to manage a group buy so if someone is willing to manage it, it could be good as a lot of guys ask about camber and caster mods and these two products will allow easy adjustability. If not, I'm going to be getting them anyway and will probably post a review once fitted .

This is the email I got from them (note: I don't think the Stage 1 kit would fit our cars, only Stages 2 and 3. Also, the delivery charges mentioned are to post to London, so may vary for other locations amd I think they'll take longer than 3-4 days to arrive!):

The K-MAC 12mm Camber bolt kit is $95US pair.
Kit provides twice the adjustment range of “Crank Bolts” and K-MAC kit does not downsize/weaken the factory specified bolt diameter.

K-MAC front replacement top strut mounts are manufactured in 3 Stages.
Stage One (Street) – Steel with ball race bearings and urethane $380US pair
Stage Two (Street/Race) – Aircraft 7075 grade alloy with self align spherical bearings encased in urethane (and replaceable) $480US pair
Stage Three (Full Race) – Same as above but no urethane/flex $480US

NOTE: Stage 2 and 3 designed to fit with factory diameter springs or coil overs (60-70mm ID).
K-MAC Stage 2 and 3 kits importantly also feature separate radial thrust bearings for steering loads and the unique patented designs also provide the biggest adjustment range and are also the easiest to change from Street to Race settings.

DHL air freight (average delivery time is 3 to 4 days) $80US. Re discount – group buys of 5 plus of a same part number we offer 20% discount.

Can order and pay over the phone or email using Visa, MasterCard or PayPal (we will invoice you).
Please include mailing address and phone number with order.