Arcylic Window

just to inform
that Cusco got make this kind of window for RNN14
for Door window and Side Window

i checked the price for complete both is nearly 100k yen
you can check it at www.greenline.jp

A

AJ4

from the site it looks like it includes the rear window as well ! not bad, 5 windows for £500 ( dear for windows, but cheap considering how rare they are )

good find cmng 8)

warringtonjack

500quid sounds pretty good to me for a full set of acrylics. Someone on here will know how much weight can be saved from fitting these?????

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
http://plastics4performance.co.uk/
Some people already have them from here.

HI

The costs for the Nissan Sunny GTiR window kit as requested, I have put down the prices for everything.

We keep hardcoated clear in stock for the doors but if you want any of the tints coated these have to be specially done and will add approx £100 to the cost

* The Rear screen in the Sunny kit is a fully moulded to shape item

* Moulded rear 1/4s and doors are available, please add £20.00/£25.00 respectively per panel moulding cost

Manufactured from 4mm thick Material to meet current MSA/FIA specifications in the UK or if required can be manufactured from 5mm to meet european FIA regulations, All materials used are double side UV protected and preminum grade plastics manufactured for outdoor use.

Full car kits (5pc)

Clear FLEXIGLASS @ £180.00

Clear LEXAN POLYCARBONATE @ £250.00
Bronze tint LEXAN POLYCARBONATE @ £250.00
Smoke grey LEXAN POLYCARBONATE @ £250.00

Clear LEXAN MARGUARD (Scratch resistant) POLYCARBONATE @ £350.00

To apply black border to 3 x back windows and 1 x tube of adhesive £70.00

Slider Kits @ £20.00 per door and come fully fitted

Carriage to UK mainland is £13.00

Please add VAT to all prices

Kind Regards

Paul Davenport
Plastics4Performance

boucherie

ive already emailed this company to see if they would consider doing a group buy discount on 5 or more orders.

watch this space!!

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
boucherie said:
ive already emailed this company to see if they would consider doing a group buy discount on 5 or more orders.

watch this space!!

My ordering is now on hold til you sort something.;-)

boucherie

ive had an email back from Paul @ plastics4performance and he said they would do a group buy and he will send me over a comprehensive price list when he gets back off holiday, so i should have more details within a couple of weeks hopefully

boucherie

Carl,

Can i be really cheeky and ask you to take this on as im having major problems with my computer at the minute (see my other posts!!) so i cant guarantee i will be on here frequently enough to chase up suppliers etc.

The last contact i had from paul was at the start of the month and he was more than willing to help us out with a group buy. Im sure if you mention the club then he will remember my previous emails to him

Thanks

Ian

boucherie

yeah i presume it was the same paul, if not then im sure it will find its way to the 'correct' paul eventually!!

Status
Not open for further replies.