5zigen uk dealers??

paz

Any reason why? If you're set on it fair enough, but you'd be better off going for a stainless system over here :)

Don't know if the 5's are or not, but I'd guess at mild steel seeing as its jap.

paz

turbodaily

because i like the look of them, not keen on mongoose systems as the tailpipes too big and i prefer the look of a silencer rather than a tailpipe welded on to the link pipe (like mongoose)

5 zugen seem to be the only company that make a half decent looking exhaust, unless you know of any others??

cheers ;-)

paz

You can get a 3 inch mongoose, but your reasons are fair enough tbh - just wanted to check that you knew of the other alternatives before spending some serious cash ;)

paz

pete-r

I dont think you,ll get a UK dealer mate.I had the 5zigen exhaust on mine ,awesome bit of kit,great build quality,i wanted to see how much it was in the UK but couldnt find a dealer anywhere.Lou rob purchased 5zigen alloys a while ago and imsure he had to scource them himself from abroad.If you find one though let me know.

turbodaily

what do they sound like??? ive found a company called nemesis performance who are in the uk,theyre asking around £400....

dobby

they sound awesome. i got one and truth be told i get all sorts of people
telling me the car sounds lovely. yestaday some oldish guy with a walking
stick even said so. i wonder if he was taking the ****?

N

Ninja_tune_factory

nemesis i was told have bin shut down.
Turbodaily give us a pm