500 wheel hp.

GTiR-Aholic

That plate won't work but it's a nice idea for those cars that it will work with.. it's ashame we're so limited to what we can use/do.

Upgrade box, lsd and of course engine, manifolds etc will be good for 500hp (injectors, remap, .. the usuals)

Mini

That plate won't work but it's a nice idea for those cars that it will work with.. it's ashame we're so limited to what we can use/do.

Upgrade box, lsd and of course engine, manifolds etc will be good for 500hp (injectors, remap, .. the usuals)

so 500 engin hp will work? with a forge engin and every thing else? uppgraded gearbox, lsd and so on?

dose enyone knows were i can buy fiberglas or carbonfiber bonnet(hood), fiberglass or carbonfiber doors, and also fiberglas or carbonfiber trunk.

hope that someone can help med out,

best regards Robban, aka mini

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
so 500 engin hp will work? with a forge engin and every thing else? uppgraded gearbox, lsd and so on?

dose enyone knows were i can buy fiberglas or carbonfiber bonnet(hood), fiberglass or carbonfiber doors, and also fiberglas or carbonfiber trunk.

hope that someone can help med out,

best regards Robban, aka mini

Bracpan does fibreglass, Knight racer does carbon fibre and a guy who lives not too far from me does the fibre glass doors.

Mini

you people realy don´t want enyone to have a fast GTi-R right? don´t want enyone to come up whit solutions that might work?
the attitude on this forum sucks, anyone thinking of that?

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Plenty of people have given you good advice.

Plenty of people have come on the forums over the years and said I'm going to build the fastest Gtir or whatever, then failed to do anything, so forgive some of the scepticism on here.
Those who have done it know it's expensive and not easy.

I hope you succeed. However, given your name, haven't you considered building a 9sec mini, it would probably be easier.

GTiR-Aholic

you people realy don´t want enyone to have a fast GTi-R right? don´t want enyone to come up whit solutions that might work?
the attitude on this forum sucks, anyone thinking of that?
As said in the post above.. you've been given PLENTY of advice. Any criticism is for your own benefit from peoples previous experiences so take it as constructive criticism.

And I think you'll find any slating comments are merely jokes and bouts of "humour" lol

I'd love to see a step by step process of your build as it will give us all ideas on what works and what doesn't by learning from your experience as you go along :)

Goodluck

noriek2003

quite simply, anybody that needs to ask how to do it on an internet forum isn't going to do it.

I really dont know why people entertain these sort of threads tbh

Mini

quite simply, anybody that needs to ask how to do it on an internet forum isn't going to do it.

I really dont know why people entertain these sort of threads tbh

plz visit youtube next summer, or stockholm when it´s night ;P
i will give this car a try.
but i will be more realistic now when i´ve been reading more about the car and its parts. this car it´s not like a skyline :p
so i will try to drive around 450 or maby 500 hp in the engin. will run ALS system so i don´t lose boost.

right now i´m talking to a guy called björn at http://www.fixittransmission.com/sv/index.asp about a custom gearbox, front and rare lsd and driveshafts in elasticity metal or what you guys call it.
the engin will cost about £3200. or something like that. the drivetrain (gearbox lsd and so on) i dont know the price on now. but it has to be strong :p

i´m also looking desperate for fiberglas or carbonfiber bonnet, doors, and trunk.

if someone knows where i can find it, some where, lika ebay or another internet store around the world. plz help me whit a internet link.

best regards Robban

Last edited:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I told you in a previous post where you can get the door/bonnet and hatch in carbon or fibreglass.

£3200 is cheap for an engine.

Elasticity metal? not sure what you mean with that one.