4 pot brakes

paz

I like to pay people to do things I'm not comfortable with doing myself so I don't repeatedly break things like others I could mention :lol: ;)

paz

O

Odin

You useless tight c*nt :roll: , Only some right stupid tw@t risks their life with cheap second hand brakes for the sake of a measly £500 :shock :der: ..

If you can't afford to buy new then sell up and buy a car you can afford to maintain :roll: :yawn: , How do you know whats happened to any second hand set of brakes you might buy ?, And I think wilwoods are cr@p anyway after seeing Mic's :shock: :cry: ...

Rob

paz

Thunder God said:
You useless tight c*nt :roll: , Only some right stupid tw@t risks their life with cheap second hand brakes for the sake of a measly £500 :shock :der: ..

If you can't afford to buy new then sell up and buy a car you can afford to maintain :roll: :yawn: , How do you know whats happened to any second hand set of brakes you might buy ?, And I think wilwoods are cr@p anyway after seeing Mic's :shock: :cry: ...

Rob
**** off for another Macdonalds breakfast you boring **** :roll:

If second hand brakes are shit, why were you going to flog your own a while back: http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38127&highlight=brakes :der:

As for affording to maintain my car, IIRC you don't work, so its actually your wife or some fatty disability benefit thats keeping your car on the road - so you have absolutely no room (literally :roll: ) to talk.

Keep your opinions to yourself, no one is interested. Now be a good moderator and stop SPAMMING my topic :roll:

Paz

O

Odin

paz said:
Keep your opinions to yourself, no one is interested. Now be a good moderator and stop SPAMMING my topic :roll:

Paz

Shut you whining b1tch :roll: :yawn: , Talk to the hand!!!!!!

I tell you what why don't you offer Jimmyf*ckwit some money for his one careful LADY owner set of used wilwoods ;-) , I'm sure you could get them for the £10.50 you can afford matey :roll: :lol: !!!

And by the way every thing on my car was paid for by myself when I was still working full time, And now from my part time job, The wife had nothing left after spending all her cash on designer gear :doh: :cry: .

Oh and the reason I was going to sell my brakes is because the disc's and pads where brand new matey, And not some old used tat ;-) :roll: .

Rob

paz

Funny how you believe people whine when they don't agree with you, it seems to be a re-occuring theme.

I don't see anywhere in my wanted advert the line ''I want to buy a set of 4 pots that are knackered, the disks and pads MUST be shagged before I'll even look at them''. Which means people can offer me what they've got and I'll make a judgement as to whether I want them or not.

If you want to spend all day arguing on a forum, thats your choice I suppose. But do me a favour and do it out of my topic. ****s sake, you're supposed to be a moderator but you don't have enough braincells to rub together to figure out that in spamming, you're defeating the object of the job you're supposed to do.

Paz

O

Odin

LMFAO I can always count on you fella :thumbsup: ;-) ....

Rob

PS note to self I must be really bored if I've sunk to the low depths of baiting the paz-ster :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

O

Odin

paz said:
Hilarious.

I refer you to my previous post, stop ****ing spamming you nobhead.

Paz
I'm keeping it alive for you so stop moaning you old dorris :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

Rob

Roy Archer

although paz is annoyed that thunder god is spamming his thread, it does make me smile the discussion between you guys. Thunder god's comments are always good to make me smile.

Badge

I've put these up for sale now, more than happy to answer any questions on them and was going to put them on the Parts For Sale forum, but can't post for some reason......

Julian

GTiRlover

Lol, funny old thread particularly the last page or so:lol:

paz- have you tried Godspeed? They sell 4 pots off something like an old Jag or similar for a reasonable price. However they are reconditoned units so you shouldn't have problems... Have read that they are really heavy chunky badboys so check for clearance...

Hope it helps:)

Badge

Back on E bay after loser timewaster!!!

wrong section badge

Last edited by a moderator: