4 pot brakes

paz

Howdy all :D

Does anyone have a set of 2nd hand 4pots for sale off a broken R?

I need a full kit that can go straight on the car and need to pay as little as possible as I'm skint :doh: :lol:

Give me a shout if you've got anything please.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Paz

paz

JIMMYBACK said:
did you pm pete-r then paz
Yeah mate, not had anything back though :(

Mic - its still quite a lot of money mate, £512 is £512 I don't have ;)

paz

PaulB

blimey, how much do you want a set of 4pots for :roll:

lol, id just scour fleabay, see what you can get.

paz

paulb81 said:
blimey, how much do you want a set of 4pots for :roll:

lol, id just scour fleabay, see what you can get.
Clearly less than £512 i.e. second hand... which would be why I was after a set of second hand ones and not new :roll: :lol: ;-)

Paz

GTiR_Mic

You can look on Ebay for them but will they have the right fitment that is the thing.

There isn't a lot of stuff there for the R.

Mic

D

danmo

search for rally design on google and you can get the number from there.

Mr GTiR

danmo said:
search for rally design on google and you can get the number from there.
Or better still look in the group buy section and there is a thread telling you how to get them at a discounted rated :thumbsup:

D

danmo

yeh - lol. I started the most recent one too. should have remembered that I suppose.

Badge

Will be selling a set soon

I'll be changing a set pertty soon.

4 pot wilwoods with 280mm disks and Poly E pads, used but in good working order. Disks and pads partly worn.

Changing them as I'm going to start to use the car for track days and think that would be a little much for them.

Was going to stick them on E bay, but if someone make a sensible offer (last sets on e mail got resonable money) I'd be up for making a deal.

Julian

Dooie Pop Pop

hello penis:wave: why not have a crack at fitting some early evo calipers, do a search on that there should be some info somewhere and they dont have to come of an evo either there' s other mitsi' s cars with the same caliper you could get from a scrapper.

if you want it done cheap then prepare to get your hands dirty;-)lol

paz

Dooie Pop Pop said:
hello penis:wave: why not have a crack at fitting some early evo calipers, do a search on that there should be some info somewhere and they dont have to come of an evo either there' s other mitsi' s cars with the same caliper you could get from a scrapper.

if you want it done cheap then prepare to get your hands dirty;-)lol
:lol: All I want is a second hand kit instead of new - I'll pay fair money for it, but if I can save myself a few hundred quid why not ;)

paz