350 bhp plus

C

clive760

how many off u GTIR owners hav proven 350plus bhp it will be nice 2 no who has 8) 8) :D :D

Mr GTiR

i'll have it proven on the 14th May :D

and when i get my Power FC will get a print out with 400bhp + :roll:

E

EVOGUN

Sounds like a 2.2 to me with those numbers. But like they say fill us in?

A

Anonymous

EVOGUN said:
2.2ltr stroker kit :wink: ,1000cc injectors,power fc,550bhp turbo,fmic,hard pipe kit blah blah blah :wink: :twisted:

running with a conservative map at the moment but hoping to get a bit wilder very soon :twisted:

deank93

oap-r said:
EVOGUN said:
2.2ltr stroker kit :wink: ,1000cc injectors,power fc,550bhp turbo,fmic,hard pipe kit blah blah blah :wink: :twisted:

running with a conservative map at the moment but hoping to get a bit wilder very soon :twisted:
Have you seen the totb4 thread.....you know you want to have a run :wink:

A

Anonymous

deank93 said:
Have you seen the totb4 thread.....you know you want to have a run :wink:
i've seen it but,i've just spent the last year getting a new front diff,new twin plate clutch,gearbox repairs and hire cars that have cost me 6-7k :shock: and you want me to consider breaking the foooker again :shock:

next you'll be asking me to represent the GTIROC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not in this foookin lifetime :wink:

R

Rotta

clive760 said:
how many off u GTIR owners hav proven 350plus bhp it will be nice 2 no who has 8) 8) :D :D
My car made 355 bhp but i blew up my gearbox yesterday...what a treat!!! and i got made redundant 3 weeks ago im havin a really good year so far lol.