326.5bhp and 328lb-ft on the rollers today

S

samellio 1

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Really chuffed with that :D
That's a cracking amount of torque for a standard size turbo :twisted:
I was even more impressed with the operators comments "the bhp and torque curves are perfect" and "how nice to see such a fantastic sunny" -i nearly shed a tear :oops:

Can't believe i'm selling this car :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

c20ona

What mods you done to the car Sam to get that power ? (well done by the way !). And why you selling ??? :cry:

Kenny

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
samellio 1 said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Really chuffed with that :D
That's a cracking amount of torque for a standard size turbo :twisted:
I was even more impressed with the operators comments "the bhp and torque curves are perfect" and "how nice to see such a fantastic sunny" -i nearly shed a tear :oops:

Can't believe i'm selling this car :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Neither can I!!... Now take it off the market before i slap you... :lol: :lol:

Rishi

O

Odin

It's about time you turned that boost up fella :wink: , I'm makeing 400bhp on a standard engine lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

KEEP IT :wink: KEEP IT :wink: KEEP IT :wink:

ROB

M

mozza

cool

liking the torque :shock: :shock: :shock: thats good!!!!!!!! :lol: bet its pretty quick through the gears now :p

thought it would have been pushing more power though now if your running 1.5 bar on a power FC......

it was over 270 at the hubs down thor racing at 1.3 bar last year :? :twisted: .....dunno how reliable that was though

its an easy 400 plus motor with a little more TUNING 8) :wink:

S

samellio 1

Thanks all 8)

I don't want to sell it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Everything is (really shouldn't tempt fate :eek: ) working so well on the car.. :) I'm taking it to knockhill on sat (obviously i'll be taking the camera :lol: ) so CAN'T WAIT :D :D

The turbo is a standard size hybrid peaking about 1.5bar. (doesn't hold much boost at the top )
Max bhp was at 5420rpm
Max torque was at 4730rpm

According to the graph 92mph in 4th was 5420rpm..
Hmmm, note to self -try changing to 5th before 100 :idea: :idea:

Mozza, i don't think you can really get much more bhp from the standard size turbo.. 330 is a realistic maximum i think??? i could probably run the car at 1.2-3 bar and get the same bhp but not the same torque.. the torque really surprised me :shock: Never thought the 'little' turbo would make that :D I still have the car booked in for the man size turbo in Jan
so should really tell ian :oops:

S

samellio 1

Kenny- hey mate :wink: unfortunately i'm moving away :cry:
Off to london so am selling both my cars to get something to use everyday that'll be good on track.. The thought of putting the sunny through london rush hour is too bad :cry:

JIMMYBACK

samellio 1 said:
Off to london so am selling both my cars to get something to use everyday that'll be good on track.. The thought of putting the sunny through london rush hour is too bad :cry:
nah mate u will love it :lol: :lol:

J

Jonny H

samellio 1 said:

Yes i know that feeling......Im often parked up in the Greater London Car Park......aka the M25! :roll: