3071r

stuarty

Quick question has anynone fitted the 3071 to a car runnin stock internals?? if so what power did you get or can you get??........ will be taking other precautions ie cooling, fueling, ecu......although standard box until it goes.....

Any comments

Cheers.....

rossdj1983

i think its doable, as long as its healthy, think odin got up to 400 bhp

forged pistons are always nice though

azboy

ull be fine as engine and mapping is very good, but i personally wouldent go over 1.4 bar as people i know crack pistons after that

stuarty

:lol: just pmd you bout the same thing :lol:

Heard that it is possible......the engine is strong not had any problems after 2 years apart from re con alternator.......so fingers crossed:? :?

stuarty

Goin to get it fitted by AWD in perth so will talk to them about what they think as they have done all the work on the car so far........get it all mapped with the e manage ultimate to watch over things;-)

A

Adamski

I have one fitted on stock internals and was advised not to go above 1.1bar. It made over 340bhp so it's ok for now.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Please bare in mind that Rob made 399.7bhp by not only having the correct power applications but also the correct cooling ones..

ie. Twin Core Ali Rad, Mocal Oil Cooler

Cast pistons can't disapate heat as quickly as the Forged ones so keeping the whole engine cooler is essential to it lasting at 400bhp..

Rishi

stuarty

Rishi that is my main concern........got a 16 row oil cooler but no ally rad may get one just to be sure.........gonna speak to awd today and get their advice from what ive read they ran their pulsar on stock internals so will wait and see:?

boucherie

im running stock internals with my 3071 and made 358bhp when it was mapped at 1.2bar last september, although ive got a oil cooler to help things along.

JIMMYBACK

diesel weasel said:
apart from being strangely drawn to crashing into curbs :lol:
:shock: :doh: :oops: you nobber but soo right at the same time:lol: :lol: :lol: ;-) bloody drunk tossers ill run em down next time:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

stuarty

Is anyone using a bigger fuel rail and fuel pipes........where can you get a bigger fuel rail or is it worth getting the stock one bored out.......

Has anyone bought stuff from greenline??

555NAP

yea i have....

got my sard injectors and power fc.. took a bit to come but i think that was because of the power fc..."i think they make them on order"