3071 Q

ashills

u could run whatever u can mate less boost is just less power

did you buy from us (fusion) if so it will probably have a 1 bar actutor so that will be minimum boost you could run

turbodaily

yes mate got it from you boys, it boosts to 0.9bar off the actuator which is what im running now on my stock injectors.

got 600cc injectors to put on when i get it mapped to 1.4bar.

obviously needs a remap, just thought its not all that on 0.9bar, but i guess thats to be expected on a turbo this big on such low boost right?

turbodaily

in fact its only running 0.84bar at the moment, opened it up last night and it did go rather well. (considering the pathetic boost level lol)

MarkTurbo

Micra Ed said:
I have been getting 90%+ on 700s with 3071s on pulsars...
At 400 bhp?

One thing ive always wondered about is that 700cc injectors can supposedly be nearly at their limit at 400 odd bhp yet on a cossie grey injectors (503cc) are good for well over 400 bhp??????????

ashills

mark that cause the cossie boys run upto 4.5 bar base fuel pressure which can add nearly 20% extra fueling to the injectors and it depends if you want to be running your injectors absolutely flat out or not but 80-90% is as much as you really want them to be doing so you have a small safety zone

but a grey injector at normal base pressure would be limited to about 350 as they are the same as standard evo 1-3 injectors size wise (510)

and most cossie boys say they have a stage XXX car and it should be XXX bhp never actually dyno them lol

Last edited: