3037 ?? ANYONE

C

Crazy

You are looking at $1669.00USD and $110.00USD shipping which would total
out to
$1,779.00USD shipped and insured via UPS. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask me.
Thanks
Carlos Faxas
President
Garage Two Three
G-2-3
813-376-5128
That was the reply I got from the Bay Area Team Nismo [teamnismo@hotmail.com] :)

Hope that helps 8)

M

madbazza95

??

WHAT MANGEMENT ARE YOU RUNNING CRAZY AND SIRNIXALOT WITH THE 3037 AND WHAT BOOST/POWER? 8)

C

Crazy

Greddy E-Manage 8)

I am not using the 3037, I have an MD214 Roller Bearing Turbo which produced 356bhp @ 1.2bar :twisted:

E

Edd

I'll be running a 3037 sometime next year (should have been this year :roll: )

Mines the 3037S with the largest exhaust housing and trim and will be running it with a PowerFc.

Am hoping it will deliver good power figures and torque figures.

Personally i'd stick with the garret version that say Ashills and Ginga have, you'll get very similar if not the same power/torque and boost at 4k and also it will save you a sh*t load of money as you can use the standard manifold and i think some of the oil pipes too.

Whereas my 3037 kit and manifold and external wastegate is turning out to be rather expensive :shock:

O

Odin

Edd said:
Whereas my 3037 kit and manifold and external wastegate is turning out to be rather expensive :shock:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: .

ROB

S

Sirnixalot

Re: ??

madbazza95 said:
WHAT MANGEMENT ARE YOU RUNNING CRAZY AND SIRNIXALOT WITH THE 3037 AND WHAT BOOST/POWER? 8)
Well thats a bit complicated. I have a TEC3 but my car still isnt running. I will let you know next year if it all works.