300bhp

beanyv6

hello i've got a nearly standard gti-r all its got is a blitz induction kit and hks dump valve i want 2 get it bout 300bhp but i want it 2 b reliable what sort of thing can i do 2 achieve this ?anybody help

Dooie Pop Pop

stick your fingers up your ass and whistle mate, that' ll make it reliable:D:D:D zero bhp is reliable...ask Andy Chan lol..

300bhp? oh the drama:lol:

Last edited:
A

AJ4

Now now Dooie, that was a bit harsh !

Unfortunately that question has been asked approximately 125478932154 times over the last 5 years, so it might be worth having a look round the forum. People wont be too inclined to answer it for the 125478932155th time....

Also, please try and not use '****wit' when typing a message. Unlike a mobile phone, the 'internet' has an unlimited amount of letters and you don't need to condense messages with '2's and 'b's etc like your texting your mate down the pub.

Sorry again if even that sounds a bit harsh, just trying to give some advice and help you get the answers you need.

Dooie Pop Pop

:oops: ok i was harsh....

lets start again:D

you will need a colder type of sparkplug (another question) a decent fuel pump and a little more boost......thats it!:-D you might find it best to buy a mongoose exhaust and/or a decat if it hasn' t got one already:D

get your fueling checked to avoid embarrassment and away you go:thumbsup:

400bhp on a standard engine is not uncommon if set up properly, you wont have any worries as long as everything else is sweet;-)

HOPE that helps, if not try the search thingy:-D :-D :-D

oopsy forgot to mention a standard clutch wont hold 300bhp for long mate;-)

Last edited: