3 inch exhaust / downpipe / elbow

olliecast

Time to get the old girl breathing, I'm after a 3 inch turbo back system ideally.

If I can't get one on here I'll have to get one custom made,

Cheers,
Ollie

pulsar kid

ive got a plumed back 3in am elbow and front pipe all in very good condition may not need as could be using a 3037 turbo,
id take £170 posted if you were interested

watoga

Pulsar Kid,

Was that a screamer version which you've plumbed back in yourself? If so, did you not like the screamer pipe?

Cheers,
Dave

shroom

Yes it was a screamer version, just abit of an over the top abusive thing that made it sound like a massey ferguson, be alot better with it plumbed back in.

shroom

I know project gtir I think his name was had one made up at http://www.mijperformance.com/
I missed having a look at it at JTS but im sure if you give him a pm he will get some pictures up of it, think it was 3" elbow and downpipe and it was £200 so very good price :)

watoga

Wow!

£200 for an elbow AND downpipe??? That's pretty good value. Any interest for a group-buy???? LOL!

Dave

shroom

im not sure how they made it up you will have to ask the man himself, but yes that is realy good, im not sure on final price but im sure he has said it was that price,

watoga

I just emailed MIGperformance to see what price they can do on some elbows/downpipes. Keep you posted.

Dave

watoga

LOL! Yes, MIJperformace! :doh: I'm sure with their experience they would have kept some sort of technical drawing or sketch! LOL! I'm hoping anyway!

or if they dont make them to order I could go have one made and send it over to you?
Is this just an excuse so you can get them to make one up for you too???? :p :-D

Cheers,
Dave

shroom

yer I would have though they would but you know what there like, oh woops I lost it now you have to pay extra for a full custom job :lol:

yer let you pay for it then steal it 8) haha no I am going a different ruite, I have a side exit now trying to get it closer to sounding like a tractor as I can :lol: