1992 black pulsar

DanValv3r

Hi

i havnt owned thsi car very long and when i bought it, the bottom end decided to blow up on me, the conrod snapped and broke a piston :doh:

have bought a new bottom end for it but dont have time or money to start the rebuild so im going to have to sell it on

the spec is as follows
1992 K reg in black
120km with a differnt engine at 90k
11 months MOT
Engine internals are standard
standard tubby and gearbox etc
Uprated clutch, holds 1.3 bar
HKS actuator
HKS air filter
Mongoose exhaust with 3.5" tip, cat on now and 3" decat included
Blitz dsbc boost controller
Apexi SAFC
Greddy turbo timer
HKS boost 60mm boost guage
Poly bushed wishbones
Whiteline ARB
Momo steering wheel
Razo gear nob
Team dynamics monza wheels, 15" wth toyo tyres
Recent new discs and pads on the back
Stripped out interior, rear seats will be supplied ( no headlining or plastics from the front doors to the boot
Washer bottle in boot
Front bumper cut out to take FMIC
toad alarm system

(was taken from the original for sale post by gtirneil)

i really really dont wanna sell the car as id love to have it alive again, when it was working it was extremly fast, neil had a rolling road on the car and it made 303bhp and 309ft/lb of torque and managed a 3.96secs to 60 so it definatly doesnt hang around :thumbsup:

i would love to take some fotos but pics just wouldnt do it any justice as the front bumper is off and its dirty but if anybody is genuinly interested i will stick the bumper back on and take some fotos

theres not really any history with the car unfortunatly, plans where i was gonna spend a fair bit of money and start rebuilding a tidy history with a tidy car but cant seem to get enough money flowing to get started

i Really dont know how much its worth so make me an offer

viewing is more than welcome, im from melton mowbray in leicestershire

many thanks
Dan

DanValv3r

bit of an update on this one.

The bloke who is gonna be building the car has decided he wants to pick it up today so it should be up and running in a few weeks

so may be for sale soon as a full running car (minus tax :?)

if i put the car up for £2000 would that be highly over priced or would that be fair??

cheers guys :thumbsup: