1991 Black GTIR for sale...£4000

J

justin666

Well, the day is almost here, I have a shiny Silvia S15 to play in a new house to pay for in Dorset so its time for my beloved R to move on to a new home. Dont assume that just cause im moving im desperate to sell cause im not. I can and will wait for the right price and to be honest, I recon 4k is a bloody steal for this car...

Hopefully anyone who has seen it in the flesh will vouch for what a little stunner she is 8)

Anyway, to buniness.... :cry:

Spec:

2ltr 16v SR20DET
110k miles (40K in kms before clock conversion)
Turbo Technics Super Hybrid T28 Turbo
Forge Front intercooler
HKS Down pipe to Mongoose system
HKS Induction
HKS Super Sequential Twin piston Dump valve
Recent Manifold and full turbo gasket kit.
PLMS Developments chipped ECU (1.2bar map)
Apexi AVCR Electronic Boost Controller (1bar & 1.2bar)
Walbro Pump
RPS Max Street Organic Clutch
Tein Coilovers & pillow ball top mounts
Whiteline Strut braces
Tarox Brakes and Pagid Fast road pads
17in Buddy Club P1 SF wheels in lovely Gunmetal :thumbsup:
SE Turini Front bumper (RARE!!!!) :thumbsup:
Some stickers on the back
Original Umbrella, Handbooks, Tool kit etc
Electric windows & mirrors etc
Good clean interior.
LOTS of history!!!!
Serviced every 3000miles and maintained regardless of cost.
and probably a load of stuff ive missed aswell but will add in when I remember it all...!!! Im sure if you search on here you will find plenty of info on this car as ive owned it for over 6 years now and it will be greatly missed :cry:

Kinda looks like this:

Engine Like this:

and clean, like this:

However, at the mo it looks like this...

Just in the process of changing a brake Caliper, changing the crank pulley oil seal, transfering my private plate to the S15 and then getting it MOT'd all of which will be done in the next couple of weeks max. Ive also just serviced it with new oil (mobil one as always), new filter, fuel filter and spark plugs. Paint work is OK with just a few stone chips and a tiny but of rust just starting to show through on the lower edge of the drivers side rear arch. All in all its nothing more than you would expect from a car of this age seeing as its been my daily driver for the past 3 years!! She scrubs up well :thumbsup:

As soon as the car is ready I will update this thread but in the mean time if there is anything else you wanna know just ask. I will stick my mobile number up in a week or so for easy contact.. Im based in the leicester area by the way :thumbsup:

So there you have it.. One lovely 300bhp Pulsar up for grabs :cry:

Laters

J.

Last edited by a moderator:

williams

mate, i would snap it up if my car was sold. just waiting to get a buyer for mine before i can purchase 1 :(

SickBoy

Sorry to see this day come J. Hope the sale goes well

I can personally vouch for this car as being one of the nicest around. Looked after without cocern of money .#

Lee

J

justin666

Cheers Lee :thumbsup:

I honestly thought I would keep this car forever but alas the time has come. I will miss it like crazy!!! Dont get me wrong, the S15 is awsome even in Standard trim but there is nothing quite like a boosted R for the big grin factor 8) 8)

Mr Williams, Just keep your eye on the thread dude, you never know, it could be yours if the sale takes a while.

J.

A

andrew

have to say that car looks amazing.
Good luck with sale

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Good luck with the sale Justin. This car is so immaculate & clean. Who ever buys it will have an excellent car!

Fire & skill

Vintage member
would look amazing if those wheels were white! AHEM!! :roll: :lol:

where abouts are you located mate? and how quickly could you have the car ready IF someone was desperate to get it ASAP?

:-D

J

justin666

Fire & skill said:
would look amazing if those wheels were white! AHEM!! :roll: :lol:

:-D
Ghey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I always knew you were :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prob gonna take me a couple of weeks to get the little bits and bobs done as im just so busy sorting out my move to Dorset. I didnt realise I have quite so much stuff to pack and move!!!! Pulley seal will be done monday or tuesday this week, blead brakes while im at it. Then hopefully MOT next week which I know it will breeze through :thumbsup:

Im based near Leicester which as ya know is a bloody long way from you!!!

Thanks for all the comments so far guys, appreciate it :thumbsup:

J.

W

will

hi there. ive just joined this week as am looking for a pulsar. lovely car! what area do you live in? im in horsham-west sussex. im selling my car-will go this week probably so would be interested. thanks - will.

GTiRlover

justin666- lovely looking car matey;) I hope she goes to a good home, however if you decide to ahem, break the car I will take the Teins and Whiteline braces off your hands:D

J

justin666

GTiRlover said:
justin666- lovely looking car matey;) I hope she goes to a good home, however if you decide to ahem, break the car I will take the Teins and Whiteline braces off your hands:D
lol:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Theres always one vulture circling :lol: :lol:

Update anyway... car now re registered on old number plate :thumbsup: Just waiting to get some new ones made up. Then off to the MOT center early next week. Once thats done I will update contact details on here and then anyone who wants to view the car is more than welcome... I will contact the people who have shown interest in order and reply to all the PMs over the next couple of days to start organising stuff :thumbsup:

Hope all thats OK?? :thumbsup:

ooo, by the way, Test pilots need not apply :der: :der: :der:

Laters

J.

W

will

dont spose you need a big 4x4 to help with the move and to get you around in dorset??? check Item number: 130124596044 on ebay-fancy swop? cheers - will. my number is 07734650285.

J

justin666

will said:
dont spose you need a big 4x4 to help with the move and to get you around in dorset??? check Item number: 130124596044 on ebay-fancy swop? cheers - will. my number is 07734650285.
Handling by Lotus!!! Blimey!!! 8)

Not really looking for a Part Ex to be honest with you tho buddy as Ive got the S15 now and a Mondeo thing and with the house move I need cold hard cash ;-) Cheers for the offer tho Bud :thumbsup:

J.

K

kan

Hello m8
How is the sale going?
Still for sale?
Waitng for house money to come through then i\m good to go :)
please keep me updated.
Thanks

J

justin666

kan said:
Hello m8
How is the sale going?
Still for sale?
Waitng for house money to come through then i\m good to go :)
please keep me updated.
Thanks
Update then :doh: Spent yesterday evening fighting with the bloody thing and found that my brake master cylinder has given up the ghost!!!! :doh: However, Thanks to a certain helpfull member off here I have a new one arriving ASAP so that will be all in and installed by hopefully Thursday night!! Then she is off to the MOT center on Friday. It should easily pass :thumbsup:

So, Viewings will be welcome hopefully on Saturday (not sunday as im at Santa pod with the S15 :twisted: :twisted:) and then any time anyone wants to come and view (apart from next weekend as im moving house!!!!) What a complete ball ache it all is!!! :doh:

Anyway, Anyone who is serious about the car and wants to view it is more than welcome.. Just PM me to arrange. I will update this thread Thursday evening after all my work on it is done :thumbsup:

J.

N

nissanjim

could you put up phone numba so i can ring you cheers lovely car

D

drsmith

sure i cant tempt you with my clio williams part ex? i love this car! lol