1400 bhp skyline

jonee

i have just found this site from oz.once on this site you will see an e-mail address for a man called mario.i have e-mailed this guy and for around 20.000 to25.000 pounds sterling they can get close to 780 bhp from a pulsar engine.trust me this skyline on the rolling road has to be seen to be believed.judging by this car i don't think they are bullsh1tting about the pulsar engine bhp figure.the web site is exvitermini.com.au enjoy :D

Nad

Yeah I seen the site a few yrs ago. If u sourced the parts from Japan and new a nice engine builder who didnt charge shedloads u could obtain that figure for that sorta money. The Jun ? Silvia clocked up 763bhp so it is possible.

Nad

C

caz

Its been possible for years. But the cost is silly and finding a box to cope with the power is impossible :wink:

jonee

gearbox

there is a gearbox that can take the power,its 6 speed,and its made by g-force if my memory serves me.

M

madMATT

1400bhp skyline

ive seen this car and its amazing the power is awesome check out some of the video footage of various tuning stages of this project. check out the wheelspin on the rolling road !!! yep jonee it is the good ol g- force gearbox with logic air shift!!!