1 barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr on

N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi all ....................

sorry mods if dis is in the rong place, but id just like to say my R aint slow no more :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D last nite i put a bleed valve on the car and after lots of F**King a round iv got it set to a bar :D :D :D :D :D i no a bar aint a lot and it dont seem that fast but when you see the boost gaugea shoot past the place it normle stop and gos on to a bar and a bit i just get a grin i love it , now i want more power need it rr tested to ,

now im goin to keep my R, f**k it you only live onces :D :D

lionel

N

Ninja_tune_factory

no not yet :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: but i fink i shood get a afc or sumin :?:

MarkTurbo

lionel_white_R said:
now im goin to keep my R, f**k it you only live onces :D :D
I take it from that the meeting with the bank manager went ok? :lol:

Don't forget the uprated fuel pump :wink: Don't want it going bang :shock:

Keira

lionel_white_R said:
no not yet :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: but i fink i shood get a afc or sumin :?:
How much you willing to pay for second hand one ????? :wink:

Never set up, just wired in, all manuals with it.

P.m me if your interested.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

on the banks went bad :cry: but im goin to keep ploding on and mod it slowley just want to keep it i cant find a car like this for the money so il keepin it

lionel.

A

Anonymous

Good to hear your keeping it 8)

Diddent think it would be long till it went to one bar after you were talking about it at santa pod :) So, whats next :wink:

P

purplemonster

well done matey

willing to help anytime u know me

ROBERT

A

Anonymous

Your gonna have to take me for a spin lionell, i wanna hear what its like with that cannon strapped to your boot!!! :twisted:

A

Anonymous

I got an ancient HKS pfcon unit with the graffic controller thingy, it was doing the fueling on my R when i run 1 bar. I think it plugs into your existing ecu, I still have the plug but i think if it isnt working its a bugger to set up .

you can have it for free if u wanna collect it :p

N

Ninja_tune_factory

moon got my pm?

il tack you for a blast hudson next time mate,

im goin to look for a boost controller still as i dont rilly trust the bleed valve ,

lionel.

chrisniss91

lionel_white_R said:
moon got my pm?

il tack you for a blast hudson next time mate,

im goin to look for a boost controller still as i dont rilly trust the bleed valve ,

lionel.
Look in buying and sellling
Ginga is selling one :wink:

A

Anonymous

I had a very very old HKS evc also but I threw away the bit that goes in the engine bay :(

I always knew that was a bad idea, it may have been old but it worked fine on my car for the 2 years it was fitted .

And yeh i replied your pm Lionel :)

BenD

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I fookin knew it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its a different car aint it :D

Have fun!!

Ben

N

Ninja_tune_factory

you fuckin no`s it , dun a scooby on the way to see the gril friend to nite :D :D :D :D

i want to have more power now.