Yellow R's

chrisniss91

Can be kindly post up any pics of R's you ahve or found, i wanna see what they look like with the bumper trim left Grey etc

thanks in advance

N

Ninja_tune_factory

chris get it done in the jun yellow will look sweet mate , so are u goin with a colour chage ?

chrisniss91

cheers chrisuo2 :)

Lionel its something for the future, and most people will remeber i've always wanted a respray, and i would get it done straight away but i need the place who doe's it to accept CCards. Or i have to save up :(

Its either a respray or a monster turbo, manifold etc. I want to change it plus the old paintwork is looking a bit dodgy around the edges

S

stomski

i think LA PAINTWORKS in ampthill accept c.cards mate, they did a top job on my mates fto :wink:

pete-r

f o o k the paintwork chris,no one will notice the paintwork when your screamer pipes going mad and you fly past them at a million miles an hour with your hooge turbo :wink: .

chrisniss91

pete-r said:
f o o k the paintwork chris,no one will notice the paintwork when your screamer pipes going mad and you fly past them at a million miles an hour with your hooge turbo :wink: .
:lol: I know but deep down i am a old ford bufty and love my car being clean and mint and hate inperfections :oops: Plus the turbo i want is way out of my price range at the moment when you include manifold, external wastegate and all the fabrications etc a respray would work out cheaper :)

chrisniss91

Nah dont really like blue, plus there are quite a few blue R's around now all different shades i know. :)

Silver is also nice with black wheels 8)

N

Ninja_tune_factory

dude i go with the turbo ones u get a exsteral wastgate ur for get about what colour the car is lol...............bit if your goin for yellow get the jun yellow 8)

Keira

chrisniss91 said:
Silver is also nice with black wheels 8)
moonstone is silvery blue :wink:

before i got the yellow ( :wink: :lol: ) car i wanted to paint the black one silver, think they look the nuts 8)

S

stomski

you've done enough mods engine wise mate, just respray it and its finished (for now) :D :wink: