www.rlworx.com Cheap door Vinyl decals there

A

Anonymous

They do any design or custom decal you want.plus they have all the usual door logo decals.basically ALL car graphics! :lol:go to www.rlworx.com

OZ-Racing

Is that your red R on their website, with the white swishy bits?

EDIT: Doh! that's not an R, aerial is in the wrong place :oops:

A

Anonymous

Yes mate that was my old car though.A replica GTi-R. My new one is black..and alot faster !

N

Ninja_tune_factory

dude im not say any think bad about ur motor but when some of the others get on this post there goin to rip ur old car apart , id read some other post so u no what S_H_I_T ur goin to get

anyway car looks ok mate .

A

Anonymous

wtf! lol.well brains it got a hell off alot of praise from every cruise i went, 2 years ago and was in redline and revs......so you not what i fink matey ! :lol:

A

Anonymous

i ad a replica for a year and a half then got the real thing....Wot were u driving b4 your pulsar.....let me fink....a skyline ! :lol:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i had a type R power civic, any was i was not dissin u dude just tryin to worrn u about some peeps on the forum .

A

Anonymous

ok fair play.My old car got me alot of back seat action wit the ladies though!.....pity it was only a 1.6 twin cam.Would nt go bk to a 1.6 after buying my pulsar though.no chance

N

Ninja_tune_factory

cool as long as thats sorted out now dude, i had my R for a far bit of time now and i can say il never buy an R agen

N

Ninja_tune_factory

well a nuff to make me not want it any more but its all fix now + i got more and more in to drifting so i want a s14

A

Anonymous

125 pounds??

see in the previous topic my handmade yellow door decals..
it cost to me ~5 pounds :)

ki_saj_ng

even though u had a replica, it looks kinda kool man.

what sorta kits that?

pity bout the rear bumper tho, i fucking hate the standard rear, its horrible!

A

Anonymous

ty.The Kit is a one off on that car..diff kits!yeah i got a dawsons back bumper just after that picture was taken.Which is the same bumper i have on my GTi-R now cause the Standared back bumper is well to high

A

Anonymous

such a nice guy..he must av so many friends.....the kinda guy that goes trev ing about on his own every day :lol:

A

Anonymous

its gives you an extra 33 bhp mate! so the more you put on,the faster you cars gonna go

A

Anonymous

pulsarlad said:
its gives you an extra 33 bhp mate! so the more you put on,the faster you cars gonna go
don't think you'll sell many max w_ank stickers here matey :wink: :lol:

we're all a bit too old and sensible for that sh_it :twisted: