WTB:Body parts

low612

I need black rear bumper no damage some scratches ok plan to paint.

Both right and left side skirt caps which go on each end of skirt w/ hardware.

Stock gauges w/panel and good wiring.

GTI-R badges

clear sidemarkers

Pleae state amount for each item and shipping together in USA $.

Will be shipped to Antioch Ca 94509

P

Pete

please try and read where you put your post next time no good in the cars wanted is it :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

P

pulsarboby

no disrespect buddy, but its not worth shipping those parts, especially the bumper!
you will be better off getting parts in the states or buying them new, it will be cheaper for you in the long run, as shipping costs are now beginning to be a ridiculous price!

but if you insist, then i do have all the parts you require.

low612

Pete said:
please try and read where you put your post next time no good in the cars wanted is it :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:
I did try i guess i forgot to scroll down after i was in that section. Maybe im BLIND:doh:

low612

pulsarboby said:
no disrespect buddy, but its not worth shipping those parts, especially the bumper!
you will be better off getting parts in the states or buying them new, it will be cheaper for you in the long run, as shipping costs are now beginning to be a ridiculous price!

but if you insist, then i do have all the parts you require.

ya i have located some parts i need in the USA already these are the ones i have been unable to get . Either because of condtion , communication between seller etc. Please let me know what the US$ price is shipped and pictures of items a must.