Wrc photos

B

Beachsleeper

Can anyone help, Im lookin for Pulsar photos of the wrc car or any good Rally Rs stickered up.

B

Beachsleeper

Thanks I forgot about Bardy. Im gettin feed back from other forums about an R with Martini graphics. But im blowed if i can find the photos.

B

Beachsleeper

I feel a bit of a plonker now, I know that R plus ive been in it. The guy only lives up the road from me. Its not the one im lookin for, This one is on a white R, But thankyou for your post.

The guy turned up at one of our meets.

And this one has my old scoob in the back ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Beachsleeper

Ive met Andy, Nice bloke. He came to some of our scooby meets. After seein his R, that made my mind up about selling my newage scoob and buyin an gti-r.

MarkTurbo

Beachsleeper said:
Ive met Andy, Nice bloke. He came to some of our scooby meets. After seein his R, that made my mind up about selling my newage scoob and buyin an gti-r.
It was a shame he had to sell his red one after all the time and money he spent on it :sad: And the time i spent on it :lol: I did the clutch on his red one and took the engine and box out the white one after that nob in the bmw wrote it off :doh:

B

Beachsleeper

I did hear about his white one, with the rear end shunt. I didnt know he had sold the red R.