Wossner pistons!

nimhbk

Had ordered cp pistons from frsport in oct.
After listerning to Bob,about buying before checking the bores I managed to cancel the. Order.
I have now decided to buy a set from the uk. Looking at Wossners who users them, and how do we rate them to others!

GTIR-LOZ

i have a set of hks 87mm pistons with balanced rods with arp rod bolts and small end bushes to match the pistons if your interested they have done about 4000 miles pm me if you want them

nathan

i had a wossner in my huqvarna 450 ran fine i only put that it cos it was cheaper than standard

nimhbk

Thanks for the offer Loz, don't want to go that big! And Want to get brand new as well.

What did you pay for yours snoon h-dev are doing them £480

red reading

£480 is expensive for wossners,and they are good piston's. you can get piston sets from the usa for cheaper than the uk

snoon

I paid around that, £500 ish inc VAT - wasn't H-Dev though - Can't remember the name - some place in Essex iirc.

You can get pistons cheaper from USA but you have to wait and I wanted mine back on road ASAP.

Bet you'd only save £100 or so getting them from USA.

snoon

$550 US is only about £350 so all good if you can wait. (Also, you could get stung for VAT at customs - it's luck of the draw really).

gtir303

i have wossner pistons me and red reading fitted them when we rebuild my engine after my turbo shit itself i fine them really good and 10 times better than the wiseco pistons i had in there that cracked the side of the piston out