Wishbones! Make a wish!

Danny S R

Need a passenger side wishbone before my MOT and the ball joint has gone on my drivers side, Nissan say that you cant get the ball joint separately so i have to by 2 new wishbones @ £157 a side :shock:

Is there anywhere else i could source one from?

Help! :lol:

youngsyp

I got Blueprint ones. They are exactly the same and cost about £112 per side. Do a search on the web for a Blueprint dealer near you. Be warned though, after I got mine, they wouldn't get any more for 6 months :shock:

A

AZ STE

Ive read somewhere you can get Nismo balljoints and fit them to existing wishbones can anyone confirm this?

O

Odin

AZ STE said:
Ive read somewhere you can get Nismo balljoints and fit them to existing wishbones can anyone confirm this?
Yes you can steve because I have done this myself :wink: , I got them from SRB they where about £90 though which is a lot of money for something costing £12 in japan :shock: :roll: .

By the way that's £90 for the pair and not each :wink:

rob

youngsyp

I would rather go the Nismo ball joint route. But, I didn't know about them when I bought mine :oops: You could use the money saved to plop in poly bushes and an anti lift kit :wink:

A

ard1ey

Try going to your local friendly spares shop and ask about replacement balljoints for a normal Sunny. I changed both mine a couple of years back and no probs so far - fitting them can be a bee-hatch though :)