wiper blades

R

r5ben

my R is getting ready for some new wiper blades can i buy any that are the right size and they will fit ?/ or is it a main dealer part made just for the R :roll:

would be nice to see in the rain again :wink:

A

andyz

Cant see you not bein able to get them from halfrauds or somewhere similar??

paz

You can get the blades from anywhere that has the converter booklet on display - basically its all about length :lol: ;)

Paz

OZ-Racing

If the metal frames are still in good condition, then just buy the new rubbers (get decent ones) and swap them over.

You normally need to bend a couple of pegs back on the frames in order to do this, then just pinch them back with pliers when you are done :D

R

r5ben

they look ok and there not ripping off the frame its just when it rains there crap they dont clear the screen its as if the rubber hase gone hard
i will try the local car shops then see what happens

chers lads :D

youngsyp

I just replaced mine with some PIAA silicon blades. I've had these on past cars and they work very well and last a long time. The ones I replaced were also PIAA silicons and they have been on there since before I imported the car in October 2002 !

You need a 21" for the driver side and 19" for the passenger side. Mine cost about £32 for the pair !

Cheers

Paul