winter time

P

POWLO

You have to love this time of the year, the temperature outside just now is -5 i am just back from a drive and gd the cold air does work brilliantly in a turbo car. feels smoother as well as being more responsive on boost

:D

F

FlyinbySTi

Yeah, the STi loves the cold weather. But my Typhoon is not a fan of the cold weather. The stock waste gate is not up to par with such steady boost and i get a little bit of creep on really cold days.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
POWLO said:
You have to love this time of the year, the temperature outside just now is -5

Oh yes, I love it. I'm out gritting tonight and possibly all weekend if it's cold enough. Roll on the overtime :lol:

H980 Pulsarkid

Fast Guy said:
POWLO said:

Oh yes, I love it. I'm out gritting tonight and possibly all weekend if it's cold enough. Roll on the overtime :lol:
I remember you saying about you getting out there gritting earlier this year fast guy !!!! I notice you boys are out a little earlier this year....good on ya I say ! ! :D

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
H980 Pulsarkid said:
I remember you saying about you getting out there gritting earlier this year fast guy !!!! I notice you boys are out a little earlier this year....good on ya I say ! ! :D
This is about normal. Our season runs from the start of Nov to the end of March. In the last 3 years tho, I've had to go out in October and April :roll:

Gray

Fuckin hate gritters, always gettin twatted by the stones from them down motorways

and they wrecked my old alloys :twisted:

not too mention most of the grit ends up in my engine bay through my cold air feed!

gtir303

Fast Guy said:
POWLO said:

my sorm enemy the grit trucks do a good job but have no repect for nice cars

when i see one coming i just pull up people drives rather than get stone chips from hell :evil:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
gtir303 said:
my sorm enemy the grit trucks do a good job but have no repect for nice cars
Don't worry, if I see a Gtir coming, I'll turn the spinner down. If I see a scooby I'll turn it up :p