Wind Deflectors

davey red.r

just bought some wind deflectors for my car,
awaiting delivery,
i was under the impression these were fitted with clips that accompany them,
the guy ive bought them off ,says that they just fit in the door rubbers:?
can anyone shed any light on this?

thanks
davey;-)

P

pulsarboby

your right davey! you will need the spring clips 3 or 4 and the rubber grommet thingies.
but if he hasnt got these you can fit them by buying some 5mm double sided tape and stick them to the door (they will not come off)

now go back to your wife beater young davey lol, il be on it later too:lol: but im off down garage now to put my engine back in car with me all singing n dancing quaife. then im coming up north to give braveheart a driving lesson he will never forget:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shaun

If their the ones that fit into the door rubbers then fit both ends into the rubber first and gently but firmly push the rest into the rubber.

davey red.r

call in for a stella young bob, on your way up to william wallaces,
tbh honest im more of an ace lager man now:shock: :lol: :lol:
yeah i thought there was clips involved,
in fitting them,wouldnt clear silicone be up to the jobbie?

regards,
robert the BRUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE!!!!!!:lol:

davey red.r

Shaun said:
If their the ones that fit into the door rubbers then fit both ends into the rubber first and gently but firmly push the rest into the rubber.[/quote
didnt realise there was different ones shaun,
oh well guess you learn something new every day,
the lad ive bought them off, says they just fit into the door rubbers.

cheers davey;-)

P

pulsarboby

i will on my way up to bonny jockland, may stop over night with the mrs at a b+b then we can get ratassed and go find some little blokes to fight with:lol: :lol:

then upto willie wallace to go collect my nifty fifty on our track battle:p i may however be feeling generous and give it back to him, being the sporting modest chap that i am:-Dthen back down to sunny essex:doh:

dont use silicone you will deffo need the double sided 5mm tape its only a couple of squid a roll! thats assuming these are the genuine nissan deflectors of course.

davey red.r

tape it is then,
no its unfair choosing a small chap, as im 16&ahalf clem, and have 20 years of boxing and grappling experience, so its only fair me and you go on the town,
and on purpose wear trainers ,
so that i know when we approach a club door,
and are refused entry because of our trainers,
when they have just let in 2 honeys with mini skirts on with trainers on,
then the green dna will kick in, and then i will wake up next to a lake the following morning,with a brand new shirt on that was ripped to shreds after the gamma radiation kicked in the previous night,
and have no recolection of what happened the night before.:lol: :lol: :lol:

davey;-)

P

pulsarboby

im only 8 stone, but i also have great experience with pillow fighting:lol: so im really looking for under 14s to pick on, and none of them hoody types as they may hit back! got to be a bookworm type nerd, so i was thinking of going to the local library after my 2 stellas have kicked in and given me a bit of dutch courage:lol:

i gotta go do some work now to pump up my body & ego a bit more ready for tonight, have a goodun wee young davey:thumbsup:

davey red.r

pulsarboby said:
im only 8 stone, but i also have great experience with pillow fighting:lol: so im really looking for under 14s to pick on, and none of them hoody types as they may hit back! got to be a bookworm type nerd, so i was thinking of going to the local library after my 2 stellas have kicked in and given me a bit of dutch courage:lol:

i gotta go do some work now to pump up my body & ego a bit more ready for tonight, have a goodun wee young davey:thumbsup:
8 stone,bob did you have to tell me the weight of your wallet,:lol:
at this time of year when im skint:cry:

have a gudin.

davey;-)

johnsy

alright davey, took me splitter off and fitted bumper guard ,polished it up nice to,to 2000 grit took the nissan sticker off ,but i didnt like the look. i prefer the splitter ,looks a hell-of-a-lot meaner

davey red.r

johnsy said:
alright davey, took me splitter off and fitted bumper guard ,polished it up nice to,to 2000 grit took the nissan sticker off ,but i didnt like the look. i prefer the splitter ,looks a hell-of-a-lot meaner
im sorry to hear that:sad:
ive always prefered the bumperguard look,
until i got the laguna splitter fitted,
why did you take the nissan badge off,?
you have took away the originality of it,
never mind you will easy sell it,

regards davey;-)

johnsy

was nt to bothered about badge iv polished it up ,it looks good man just i preferedthe splitter, was gonna try cut the splitter and fit both but on seconds thoughts it would look pap. iv polished the lot, edges to .Looks brand new

have a goodun