Will these work?

shroom

Are you just after injectors?
just have a poke about on here sure someone will be selling a set, I got mine 700cc and no problems

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Will an adjustable fuel pressure regulator work? Yes, why wouldn't it...
What are you trying to achieve with it?

pulsar kid

iam hoping to achive 350+bhp and was told the extra bits ill need ontop of my spec is fpr,larger injectors and z32 +mapping.
and this one has come up on my local form brand new with all the fittings and gauge-fpr etc in the box £80

so my qusetions are will it fit (already answered thankyou pobody)
and is it worth that money?

gtirjoey

dont waste money on a fpr for 350-400hp your standard one is up to the job....most of the after market ones are crap anyway

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I know that people will disagree with me, but my feeling is that it's better to fit larger injectors and have them flow at the same rail pressure than to bodge it by forcing more through by increasing the rail pressure.

People do use them, and they do work... I don't know why, but they make me uncomfortable. - I feel the same way about systems that fool the ECU too.

P

pulsarboby

totally agree with above 2 comments!
you do not need an aftermarket fpr for that power / boost level so whoever told you that you did needs shooting lol
buy the correct size injectors in first place, 550s are plenty big enough and stick to stock fpr

RO_SUNNY

This is matter has been over discussed over time......you can get bigger injectors and keep the original fpr as it runs at 3 bar....

For 350 I think that some evo 8 or 9 injectors will do just fine as they are rated at about 550 cc's......but if you want more then that you can go for some 750 cc's wich they are cheaper at around 100$ + postage from RC in the USA.
I.m.o. you'll need fpr only when you get to higher power but there is also discussable.If you''l use your fuel pump at 4.5 bar in short time that pump will be dead and believe me that you'd rather have a dead injector then a dead fuel pump!!!

For 350 bhp you'll need:
-bigger injectors
-uprated fuel pump (because the stock one is not good)
-Z32 maf
-3'' exhaust

and some other bits that I allready have seen on your car.

pulsar kid

Thanks for the advise guys thats a big help,saves me spending moeny that isnt needed.
ive already got walbro.fmic,filter,front exit thats got a free flowing elbow,hks afr,bobbys plugs,a/c gone.

so am i just in need of evo inj,z32 and a mapp.
what boost level will also be needed?

RO_SUNNY

You run standard tuby???

For the Z32 and evo injectors it won't be hard to find them , ebay it or ask stevepudney as he might have some.
And for the map you should ask Ed from Fusion Motorsports(As he sells and map the Nistune ECU).

RO_SUNNY

Ok.....so on my previous setup I was running also a hybrid t28 and as Danny (the previous owner said) it could have run at about 1.4 bar (Wich I never had tested...to chicken I suppose).

You know my opinion on this.............anyway I don't know why everybody wants to use all kinds of ''bling-bling'' stuff on lower powers when you can do 400+ on standard fpr?!?!?!?