why

N

Ninja_tune_factory

Just got to ask a Q , why does this forum seem to be going down the toilet faster and faster by the day ?
all you see is people talking shit about someone else etc :roll: :roll: :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

powerfreack

you will always get a selected few pepole on any forum that like to have a laugh but just get on with it and laugh at them or with them

some pepole are like sheep and will always follow others its your choice wether you join in or not

M

mel b

I only Joined to ask a few question to help a mate out and got caned:roll:
I know I said that the car was mine it was just quicker and easier than explaining everything at the time.

How many members does the club have or daily active users??
I suppose as the Pulsar is quite rare there isnt going to be many active members at one time. Its just ive noticed that theres not a lot of posts generated.

Also on My Owners club if someone came onto a thread and started posting shite or abusing people then a mod would send a quick pm and tell them to F**K up or F**K off.

The site does look informative and there obviously a lot of imformed and clued up people on here that take there cars very seriously, which is good.

SickBoy

Mainly cos we have people post threads like this i would think :?

Ninja_tune_factory said:
Just got to ask a Q , why is this forum seem to be going down the shitter fast and faster by the day ?
all you see is people talking shit about someone elsa etc :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hardly full of the joys of life is it ....

You will have it on any forum !!!

Lee

N

Ninja_tune_factory

yer i no im just pointing it out. so we all can lern a whys up to how this club is goin down hill fast.

A

AJ4

The main reason is the price has fallen so much that a lot of younger people can afford them. I'm not saying every young person is a twat before anyone starts, but once upon a time the club consisted of mainly over 30's who have had their car for years and years and were serious about tuning / modifying.

Now we have a lot of new members who are teens / early twenties and will likely only have the car for a few months. The older people can take a joke and have a laugh, but the joys of youth also carries a big chip on its shoulder, so having a laugh with someone is now taken as a personal affront ( with all the threats etc coming soon after ).

You'll notice that all the people going in the huff and stropping off aren't even members or members with very low post counts.Thats my tuppence worth anyway.

The age thing is pretty much borne out by the number of people using 'txt spk' now, and it annoys the hell out of everyone over 25 :D

The other thing is the quality of posts. I mean, 'why does an evo have a different turbo to a pulsar' ???? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
i dont see any problem TBH, i have noticed a growing trend of under 25's who buy their R then punt it after a few weeks of owning it because its too expensive to run

Mr GTiR

Fire & skill said:
i have noticed a growing trend of under 25's who buy their R then punt it after a few weeks of owning it because its too expensive to run
or strip a perfectly good car :evil:

A

AJ4

the Pulsar is turning into another Renault GT turbo, people buy them, run them on stupid bleed valve boosts for a couple of weeks and then scrap them when they blow up :( The Pulsar is the new chav car of choice...

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
yer i no im just pointing it out. so we all can lern a whys up to how this club is goin down hill fast.
This, along with most other places of similar human interaction have been the same since the dawn of time. Lionel, stop winging because someone pointed out the obvious and pick your rattles back up and join in the fun ;-)

I believe this to be the thread that has instigated this "why" Question :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40597

Last edited:

MORF114

I believe that, like myself when growing up you look at the gtir and it looks :twisted: like a animal and can be a animal to drive sometimes when tuned so when you get older we must have one ive wanted one since i was 17 and i now 7 years later i have one so i think its just a dream car for some of us younger R lovers.
The GTR family of skylines will become the same in a few years once the value drops on them.
Was watching sponge bob square pants in work today in a R34 GTR supurb!!:-D

Gray

I'm 23 but I wouldn't consider myself a cry baby text speaker. I give as good as I get and love a bit of banter!

marcymarc

stevepudney said:
This, along with most other places of similar human interaction have been the same since the dawn of time. Lionel, stop winging because someone pointed out the obvious and pick your rattles back up and join in the fun ;-)
Amen brother , well said ;-)

stumo

Gray said:
I'm 23 but I wouldn't consider myself a cry baby text speaker. I give as good as I get and love a bit of banter!
Jeeeez, you've had a bad paperround....:lol: